[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one chance at life >balding at 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: GQ26l.png (21 KB, 605x416) Image search: [Google]
GQ26l.png
21 KB, 605x416
>one chance at life
>balding at 20
>>
You're good as long as you're not a manlet.
>>
>>28699440

>lanky fucker
>visibly balding

how is that better
>>
I feel ya famalam.
Original baldie.
>>
Balding is preventable. These threads should be banned. It's no one's fault you are going bald but you.
>>
>>28699560

>genetics is preventable

wew lad
>>
>>28699576
>I died of thirst because I am more genetically predisposed to be thirsty. Dont tell me I should have drunk water just feel sorry for me for dying of thirst
>>
>>28699576
This.
Everyone in my family is balding or is bald.
I also had huge amount of stress when i was still in school, that led to balding AND seborrhoea, which is NOT preventable.
>>
File: 4OrIauY.jpg (137 KB, 550x710) Image search: [Google]
4OrIauY.jpg
137 KB, 550x710
>>28699613

>died of thirst because i didn't drink water
>balding because i didn't _________

finish this sentence
>>
>>28699642
>take any of the available measures to prevent balding that are proven to work
>>
Shave it off and join a natsoc group, OP.

That's what I did, and now I have a beautiful white wife. Natsoc girls will never know your secret.
>>
>>28699654

name one, not counting the one that MIGHT work but also kills your dick
>>
>>28699690
you are an uninformed braindead loser

you are balding yet don't even know the available measures, are uninformed about the side effects, this indicated you made zero effort to prevent the balding

you deserve to suffer tbqh
>>
>>28699824
I love how you keep dodging the original question he asked.

Get fucking lost, you stupid retarded faggot.
>>
>>28699849
The measures to prevent balding are a simple google search away. I attacked him because he is clearly uninformed about the side effects which indicates he has actually done no reading on the subject.

>le it kills you dick meme

I guarantee you he read that on 4chan/heard it from a fellow baldfag and that was the extent of the research he did on the subject. How am I suppose to sympathise with someone like that?
>>
>>28699876
Still dodging the question.

It's pretty obvious that you're just talking out of your ass.
>>
>>28699876

There are no ways to prevent balding, only a pill that will slow it down but has horrific side effects.
>>
>>28699903
>>28699896
>"3.8 percent of men treated with Propecia reported one or more adverse sexual side effects, compared with 2 percent of those given a placebo."

https://www.drugwatch.com/propecia/side-effects/
>>
>>28699422
>one chance at life
>balding since 18
>patchy beard
>skinny fat
>losing interest in stuff
>feel tired everytime
>because how i am, i've accepted my fate of i will never have a gf
>poor
>no job

currently at 22yo

JUST
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.