[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about father/daughter incest? It's something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What do you think about father/daughter incest? It's something that doesn't really get discussed much. Would you fuck your own daughter?
>>
Go to /b/ -
>>
>>28699219
No because I don't find children sexually attractive. Assuming she would be 14 (and that it would be legal) it's still a no because then I would be over 40 I don't find large age gaps appealing. I think if you're 30+ and still have teen pussy on your mind there must be something seriously wrong in your life.
>>
Please don't have children if you honestly want an answer
>>
>>28699219
Stop making this thread, you are corrupting society. FUCKIKG DIE

T. Chad
>>
>>28699219

Thomas Aquinas, a priest/philosopher also know as Saint Thomas Aquinas from the 1200s, had something to say about father daughter incest.

He states that it should not be done, but not because it was evil, but because it would feel too good. The bond between father and daughter is already a special and wonderful thing. When you add a sexual component to it it will become too much. Fathers and daughters would do nothing but fuck all day if it was allowed, and society would suffer from it.

Just an interesting thought.
>>
The father/daughter bond is a sacred one that should not be sullied in such a way. She is your princess, you are her prince. In her eyes, you are a superhero who is totally infallible and always does the right thing. Why would you ever consider destroying such a pure and Innocent love with your selfish desires?
>>
Depends on the circumstances. In normal life, no I'd just take pictures of her growing up and fap to them. If we were alone on a desert island since she was a baby I would raise her to be my girlfriend and she'd be fine with it since she wouldn't know any different and nobody would tell her its weird.
>>
>>28699455
Although I can't say I definitively agree that's still an interesting way of thinking about it
>>
The only okay incest is brother/sister and mother/son.

Everything else is unforgivable.
>>
>>28699528
Toobad Millenials are addicted to dopamine highs
>>
Incest is demented. kill yourselves.
>>
>>28699455
>bond between father and daughter
These exist?
>>
>>28699219
I think it's wrong because the law said so. I wouldn't do that because it's too risky. If the daughter gets pissed up with you, you're fucked.
>>
>>28699219
It's always been a major kink in society. If I had kids I'd want a daughter.
>tfw my age plus 18 is only 44 and could actually make it work
>>
>>28699455
Instead they all fuck Chads, aka replacement daddy, so no real difference.
>>
I would want to watch someone else fuck their daughter but I wouldn't fuck my own daughter. Fucking a girl version of myself is not attractive to me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.