[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw kids stare at me every time I go outside WHAT DO YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 19
File: anguish.png (321 KB, 480x650) Image search: [Google]
anguish.png
321 KB, 480x650
>tfw kids stare at me every time I go outside

WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU LITTLE SHITES
>>
Kids stare.

They are trying to figure the world out still. Perhaps there is something about you they admire and they're trying to figure it out to emulate it themselves.

It gets really bad around puberty. They're just trying to figure out how to act in society.
>>
>>28698961
Candy from your van???
>>
>>28698961
Yeah same I was going outside to this store waiting in line for checking out and I kid you not

This fucking kid was staring at me for like 3 minutes.

why the fuck?
>>
>>28699017
>They're just trying to figure out how to act in society

hahahaha, woooooo boy are they looking at the wrong example for that
jesus
>>
>>28698961
Stare back bronigga
>>
>>28698961
>tfw not sure how I feel about kids
>>
File: 0e6.jpg (25 KB, 587x378) Image search: [Google]
0e6.jpg
25 KB, 587x378
peado vibes
>>
>>28699133
Well I don't want to have any.
>>
>mother pulls her kid closer as I walk by.
>>
>>28698961
had to pass with my bike in front of hundreds of teenagers this morning, felt bad. for some reason the place is a hub for bus
>>
>>28698961
Beat them with your meaty arms to assert dominance.
>>
Means you are ugly honestly. Kids are way more likely to stare at ugly people than adults since they don't feel the need to be polite(out of social obligation)
>>
>>28699146
why do they do this?

dddddddd
>>
>>28699146
>not walking off the pavement to walk around any woman with a huge margin, with a face of disgust
>>
>>28699182
Because they see ugly freaks as potential child molesting threats
>>
File: 1458482738733.jpg (286 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458482738733.jpg
286 KB, 1080x1080
Maybe they think you look like a really cool dude. Stop being so negative. Kids in general look up to adults as role models.

If its a girl, she could be attracted to you. Girls look up to male adults who aren't their own daddy, because they could be like a 2nd daddy or a cool uncle who doesn't enforce the harsh rules and punishments that their real daddy enforces.
>>
>>28699197
>Maybe they think you look like a really cool dude.
lol sure mate
I look like a fucking freak
People as ugly as me should not be allowed to exist
>>
File: 1408049704033.png (332 KB, 643x480) Image search: [Google]
1408049704033.png
332 KB, 643x480
>tfw babies stare at you

Sometimes if their parents aren't looking I give them dirty looks when they pull that shit.
>>
>>28699232
kek a cute little baby was staring at me and smiling in the bus, but i was feeling pretty freaked out that day and glared at her and her smile just disappeared.
>>
>>28699220
Every time so far somebody said that on /r9k/, if they eventually were convinced to post pics, they turned out to be 5/10's at most, with even one or two overextitable guys saying 'potential 7/10'. Shut up.

>captcha: STOP AVENUE

Also relevant.
>>
>>28699283
>at most
*at LEAST, of course
>>
>>28699283
The ones that post pics calling themselves ugly are attention whores seeking validation, much like the attention-fishing tactic used by teenage girls on social media. I'd never think about posting a picture of myself on here because I already know how unattractive I am.
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>>28698961
I've had this too, even turn around their whole body walking backwards just to look at me, eyeing me up and down like i'm a literal alien. Pls stahp
>>
>not posting your faces so I can tell you if you're creepy or not
>>
>>28699406
This isn't /soc/
also I don't need to hear what I already know
>>
>>28699406
>not posting your face from a perfect deceiving angle so I can tell you what you wanna hear in an effort to make myself feel good about myself
>>
>>28699522
I will tell you the truth and what is making you look bad, I already feel good with myself
>>
>>28699563
Are you brain damaged? We already know we are ugly based on how people treat us in real life. Some of us might still be in denial but do you seriously think you giving us your expert opinion online is gonna change the fact people hate our guts in real life?
>>
File: 1460943459590.jpg (191 KB, 403x401) Image search: [Google]
1460943459590.jpg
191 KB, 403x401
>little kid is struggling at the grocery store trying to put a watermelon in the cart while the parents are looking at fruit or some shit
>offer to help because I want to be a nice person
>kid, obviously terrified, says "n-no thank you"
>runs to her parents
FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT I JUST WANT TO BE NICE
>>
>>28699591
I'm just saying, I've seen "I'm so ugly" posters before and some are chad tier. Maybe your face looks good but you look tired. Maybe it's your posture. Maybe it's your hairstyle. I think most people would wanna know what's causing the constant looks.
>>
>>28699176
Actually tests have shown babies like to look at attractive people.
>>
>>28699647
You are low IQ as fuck. The people posting their faces are people who have posted their faces many times. Legit ugly people either get their posts ignored or just called ugly the first time they post so they never post again.
>>
>>28699141
>see young loli on the sidewalk
DONTSTAREDONTSTAREDONTSTAREDONTSTARE
What have i become, robots?
>>
>Normies my age look at me
>laugh
>>
>>28699636
This.

Normals are pretty slow-witted and easy to spook. Same thing happened to me a couple of days ago. Being tall, I offered that to a lady, and she was pretty hostile at the beginning. The other day, I would ask a cashier which bank terminal to use, and he didn't seem to register it.
>>
>>28699673
I will not call anyone ugly I will just point out their flaws on the off chance that they want to improve themselves and aren't just self hating fags like you.
>>
>>28699732
I can predict your advice to the truly ugly robots, facial reconstruction surgery.
>>
>>28699141
>See lolis dressed up in shit like halter tops, tube tops short skirts
>Even kids under 10 wearing fucking miniskirts
>Parents who let their kids dress like this are the type who screams for the sexual exploitation of children to end.

It's a comedic form of irony at this point.
>>
>>28699732
If someone is aware of the fact they are ugly they are probably aware of their major flaws. They don't need them listed for them. They've probably been made fun of for them many times. Why should they ask you for advise instead of just going to an expert facial surgeon and having him explain all the options?
>>
File: 1433524596178.png (126 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1433524596178.png
126 KB, 399x388
>>28698961
Every time i mow my grass some creepy little neighbor kid rides his stupid motorized car into my driveway and stares at me.

Just fuck off you little faggot! I'm already in a bad mood i don't need your faggy stupid grinning face staring at me! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28698961
>TFW 5'1 and kids stare because they think you're one of them
>MFW getting hit on by a 14 year old
I have no face anymore
I tore it off after that incident
>>
>>28699798
Back when I was a teen I used to have greasy disgusting hair, shitty facial hair and I could barely open my eyes because I wouldn't get enough sleep. I wish someone would have pointed these things out because I avoided mirrors and stuff so I didn't know how retarded I looked. Whatever though no one is going to post a pic anyways, no point in continuing this
>>
>>28699660
Yep, you're right. Studies have also shown that babies look at symmetrical faces a lot longer than asymmetrical faces
>>
File: 1416610452785.jpg (23 KB, 268x376) Image search: [Google]
1416610452785.jpg
23 KB, 268x376
>Tfw seeing a future Chad fucking about with his friends with a couple of girls in tow
>Tfw said Chad tries to make fun of you as you pass which generates laughter from his followers

It doesn't really anger me anymore, just makes me sad.
>>
File: 1456375405955.jpg (141 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1456375405955.jpg
141 KB, 534x820
>Work as a cashier at a shitty fast food resturaunt
>kids order some shit down the line
>get to me
>stupid shits forgot what they ordered
>mother gets mad at me
I'm sorry your kids are fucking retarded
>>
Stupid fucking idiot nosy bitch kids. There's a huge amount of them in the apartment complex where I live and they all know each other. They gather around swarming through the neighborhood screaming and making loud noises and playing near my apartment and fuckall.

When I was walking home from the store, they all stopped near the sidewalk and their "leader" just stares at me with this "mean mug" look. I wanted to punch his teeth out. Stupid fucking kids.
>>
File: Pissed off Doge..jpg (6 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
Pissed off Doge..jpg
6 KB, 247x250
>at supermarket
>single slut of a so called mother with her gross vagina vomit sitting in the cart.
>I walk by. Looking at sauces to use for dinner.
>"hi"
>I ignore, this is too important to get distracted with
>"hi"
>Ignore again because I don't have time for this shit. but, I do have plenty of time to look at the marina's again or maybe a vodka creme.
>"hi" repeated the little shit
>I sigh,
>"He said hi"
>"whatever" was my response.
>she looked really annoyed at me.
>I walk away.

Oh so you let men treat you like shit and impregnate you and that's fine but, if anyone disrespects you're living example of bad judgement you get all pissy. Fuck you washed up stacy and fuck your autistic retarded ankle biter FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>In checkout line at a supermarket
>Little girl with her mum in front of me
>Little girl is staring at me
>Doing it for several minutes
>Eventually look at her and smile
>She goes wide-eyed and gives a creeped out look before going to stand on the other side of her mum
>Welp
>Feared I'd be carted aside and brandished a pedo for the rest of the duration I was in the shop
>>
>>28699949
I mean, was it so hard to say hi?
>>
>>28699841
5'1????????

Oh, man. You better be a fucking woman.
>>
File: 1405309313513.gif (1015 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
1405309313513.gif
1015 KB, 475x475
It's really not necessarily your guys faults with scared kids.

Parents today teach their kids that any and every stranger is a child molester and rapist.
>>
>>28699949
>"He said hi"
>"whatever" was my response.

A true robot right there.
>>
>>28700008
I hate single mothers.
She had that self important "look at me I'm single mom and proud hehehe"

That kid did not need the ego boost from me.
>>
>Working at grocery store
>woman with her kid wants to return a box of beef broth
>tells me the seal inside was broken
>Said she checked all the beef broth bottles we had also had a broken seal
>said she went to Walmart and they also all had a broken seal
>she even checked out brand and it was the same problem.
>I look at the box she hands me
>Says right on the box, that twist cap also breaks open the seal, and to not purchase if the twist plastic it has (like soda bottles) is broken
>she gets embarrassed and leaves
>go to food aisle.
>Like 20 boxes of beef broth all placed randomly on the floor, all with broken seals
>they're like 3 dollars each

Typical female customer.

>Have a section in store for party goods, birthday present bags, etc
>Women rummage through bags, leave all the ones they don't want on the floor
>Was near closing time once, asking customers if they need help finding anything and that we have 5 minutes to close
>Walk by party aisle
>40 some year old woman is sitting on the floor like a child, with all our merchandise in a big mess around her.
>bags are stuffed with random merchandise, like if she were decorating for a party
>ends up leaving and only buying one single bag for a dollar and seven cents.
>>
>>28699059
Underrated reply
orginal plz
>>
>>28699897
Imagine how hard they would laugh at you if they could read your thoughts.

"oh shit future chad, gonna make fun of me, shit hes got girl followers, fucking chad"
>>
>>28699283
The ones who post pics aren't that ugly, they're just like females saying "omg I'm so ugly" to get attention.

Plus a face shot doesn't show the whole story. I'm an abomination but if I posted my face, people would say I'm not that bad but I'm also skinny fat and have a skin disease.

Also, people don't post pics of them at their worst, just at their best
>>
>>28699636
>anime
>"helping" out little girls

Fucking pedo piece of shit
>>
>>28699949
>vagina vomit
Classic r9k
>>
>>28700107
Boy am I glad I don't have to put up with that shit anymore. I mean, I may be a misanthrope now but working in retail made me into a full on cynical edgelord shut-in.
>>
>>28700047
Alright
But if I've been living in this house for 4 years and they're still staring at me they must be fucking retarded.
Every time I come home or do something in the garage I can glance up the hill and see the two little girls there wandering around and staring at me

And no I'm not a hot Chad like you positive-thinking normalfaggots make out
>>
I'm 6'6" so kids are always staring and pointing. They even call their mother/father/friends over to look.

It used to make me feel insecure but now I realize they are just in awe so I make a goofy face and make them laugh.

I can be in a crowd of 10,000 people and I'm usually the tallest person there so it makes sense that theyd be freaked out by it
>>
>>28699268
>feeling pretty freaked out that day
>get triggered by baby
>glare at baby until no more baby soul
>entire bus claps
>>
>tfw I have a habit of staring at everyone for no reason
>Always try so hard to not look at people walking by me
>End up nervously looking at random things around me to avoid eye contact with people
>>
>>28698961
>People will honk at you and yell obscenities at you while walking or biking around
>Everywhere else people will stare at you like a zoo exhibit
JUST FUCK OFF CAN'T I GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT YOU FUCKING NORMIES RUINING MY DAY
>>
File: 1329472150669.png (331 KB, 406x384) Image search: [Google]
1329472150669.png
331 KB, 406x384
>>28701997
Post your face, family
>>
>>28699636

I hope you learned your lesson. Don't talk to anyone ever, do your business and then go home. No human contact.
>>
>>28701351
I wasn't triggered, I was kind of in a daze and didn't realise I was glaring until she stopped smiling
>>
>driving
>stop at red light
>look to my right and both the fuckers in the car next to me are pointing and laughing at me

That sort of shit didn't even happen to me at school. Shit's become unreal here.
>>
>>28699715
Aren't we hostile to people too? I always feel like people are out to get me
>>
File: 1412823866816.jpg (22 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
1412823866816.jpg
22 KB, 601x695
>>28702100
I just want to be a good person, why is the world so cruel every time I try
>>
File: latest.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>28698961
Babies and small kids like beauty and symmetricity, so them looking at you means that you're attractive. Congrats.
>>
>>28701997
Stop being a living meme, ya fag
>>
>>28699949
How fucking based can one person be?
>>
File: 1457319991712.jpg (93 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
1457319991712.jpg
93 KB, 576x384
>>28698961
>everyone stares/ glances at you when you go outside

make it stop
>>
File: 1460591604517.png (1 MB, 919x1037) Image search: [Google]
1460591604517.png
1 MB, 919x1037
>>28703676
I know what you mean, I can see out of the corner of my eye people just about to pass me quickly turn their head to look at me
>>
>>28699837
he wants the D
>>
>>28699154

NO NO NO NO REEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIE TEENS STOP LOOKING AT MEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28698961

>tfw little kid fucking points at you

FUCK OFF WHAT DOES IT WANT
>>
Little girls stare at me like I'm a piece of meat. I'm not male model tier or anything, but little girls always seem to be amazed by my looks. I think it's because I remind them of their fathers.
Once some little girl wearing a skirt sat down in front of me and spread her legs. It's like wtf, how do girls that young have sexual feelings?
>>
>>28699897

>letting kids shit talk you

m8...
>>
>>28698961
that happens a lot to me too.It very probably is just because i'm a metalhead wit long hair,wearing leather jacket,flares etc.but i always have the doubt tha kids somehow can "smell" that i am a bit strange,even if i act as alpha and normie as possible and adults usually think i'm normal if not even cool.
>>
>>28704109
she wanted to fug brah
>>
>>28700107

Women are selfish children at shops

Every time there's a fucked up product or disarray at work it's a fucking woman shopper nine times out of ten

>filling stock in the soda aisle
>bitch comes through looking for red Bull
>there's no loose cans but we literally have a fridge at the registers with loose cans that are the exact same price but are even cold
>fucking gets a 4 pack off the shelf and goes to open it
>"oh hey excuse me but we have single cans at the registers could you not open that"
>looks right at me and opens it "it'll be our secret"
>"yeah no, please don't deface our stock we have to write that off now, put it back"
>does that cunty smug face women do and walks off
>"thanks... great job"

She heard me but kept walking fucking women are actual demons
>>
>>28702239

The word is just symmetry you spud
>>
>>28700000
meme man robototototototototototototomememememe
>>
>>28703676

Fucking this it doesn't happen all the time which just makes me notice it more when it does

>supermarket near my house
>tiny one and the counter is at the entrance
>they always fucking look at me when I go in with weird expressions
>always in fucking silence, if they are chatting with each other they'll STOP and look at me
>>
>>28704312

Kek you probably do smell strange to be fair
>>
File: AYANOFUK.png (119 KB, 278x293) Image search: [Google]
AYANOFUK.png
119 KB, 278x293
>going to class
>about to cross the street
>every time EVERY single day a fucking car is driving at the exact distance and speed that makes me have to wait to cross
>arriving to school
>walking through parking lot
>car appears behind me and need to turn exactly where im walking, be it left, or right
>this happens 2 times in a row frequently, even when it's just 2 cars in the entire lot moving
>walking out of class
>happens AGAIN when cars are leaving
>get on bus back home
>degenerate nigger/chad hanging in the back
>can't wait for them to get off
>they dont, the entire trip
>they get off at MY stop
>they keep going MY way
>turns out chad and his gf live NEXT to me

STOP MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY FOR BEING IN YOUR WAY AND STOP FUCKING FOLLOWING ME YOU FUCKING CUNTS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
>>
>>28701351
Good.
People need to learn early that this isn't a happy shiny world made of rainbows and candy and should feel ashamed for existing.
>>
I'm always fucking paranoid that people are staring at me out of disgust when I walk by. It's escalated to me thinking I'm seeing them stare at me out of the corner of my eye.
Send help please
>>
>>28704556

>get on the bus
>it's empty
>immediately after I sit down it fucking fills up
>someone sits next to me trapping me in the window seat
>they NEVER get off before my stop
>have to awkwardly clamber by them to get out

EVERY TIME
>>
>>28704498
if you mean literally,then no,i don't think so since i shower every fucking day.
>>
>>28704719

Most every metal fan I've ever met, and it's a fair few had some kind of odd odor, not even a bad one like BO just some weird smell
>>
>it's near christmas
>at a bookstore where I'm helping my mom's friend to get hours for scholarship
>she wants me to wrap presents for people that random stuff from the store for free
>people notice my table and begin bringing increasing more retarded gifts to wrap
>some woman holding her child brings me 10 books and tells me to wrap them all in one wrapping
>she gets pissy when it looks like shit even though I'm wrapping her garbage for free
>she could've gone to the Macy's to get it professionally wrapped
>Screaming "Can I put more tape down thankyou!" with a smirk on her face
>She takes the gift, rolling her eyes as she walks off

This is why I try to avoid women constantly. They're usually the only ones that do annoying shit like this.
>>
>>28698961
>walking behind a female
>oh no, she probably thinks i'm gonna try to rape her
>>
>>28704617
I was like this until I realized nobody gives a shit about you in public unless you're being obnoxious. Everyone is just trying to get where they need to go and do what they need to do.
>>
>>28702181
Had this happen too

>Stopped at red light
>Two girls pull up next to me in their car
>Just staring straight at me and laughing
>Turning to look at eachother and continuing laughing whenever I look their way

This is why I have my windows tinted.
>>
>>28704151
What can I do? Say anything and they will come back with something with more wit, follow me home and proceed to fuck my property and car up. That or one of the pulls a knife. Or they go to their parents saying a big mean man called them names, which will result in a visit from the parents and the law most probably.

Best thing to do is keep your fucking head down.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.