[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who wants to be a farmer r9k? tending to your crops and livestock,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: TLHscRx.jpg (265 KB, 1728x2304) Image search: [Google]
TLHscRx.jpg
265 KB, 1728x2304
who wants to be a farmer r9k? tending to your crops and livestock, waking up before the sunrise, eating delicious home cooked food, and having acres of beautiful land all to yourself.

>Pic related, you could have a goat tower
>>
>>28698889
Idk, farming seems like a lot of hard fuckin work.
>>
That would be rad as fuck, I'm not averse to hard work and eating stuff you grow/raise yourself seems like it would be immensely satisfying.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 204x186) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 204x186
> you will never live at the top of the goat tower with all the goats, smoking weed you grew and drinking beer you crafted

I didn't know I had this feel
>>
>>28698918
yeah farming seems cool cuz of basically all the things OP listed but I think I would be too lazy to actually put in all the work it takes. Maybe not though, I do live in the country already and feed my moms chickens and rabbits and occasionally do other yardwork and stuff for her, so I cant imagine it would be too much more than that, plus i could get in shape.
>>
Not to mention you can even lose your virginity with cows or sheep
>>
>>28698918
My family are big into farming.

The hardest part is when the animals are giving birth, sometimes you have to get up at like 3 AM to deliver a calf or something. There's also a lot more paperwork than you'd expect.
>>
>>28698889
you have got a point there.
Getting away from the city, clear your head, don't need a fucking degree to run the place.
If you plan how to do things effectively, you can earn a living wage, get fresh air daily, and live a stress free life.
Only problem I can see is isolation from any towns or villages, could make me lonely.
Ill think about it definitely.
>>
>>28698984
I'm pretty sure beastiality doesn't count as losing your virginity.
>>
>all these idiots romanticising a farmer's life
>>
I'm a farmer in my fantasy world. I come from a far away land, and I am given land by the king of the nation I decide to settle in to plant seeds. By king's law, only I can plant them. My neighbor is a carpenter. He helps me make furniture in exchange for some rare fruits never before grown in this land.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.