[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here every hung out with normies and realise how pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Anyone here every hung out with normies and realise how pathetic and hollow your life is compared to theirs? Like honestly, I'm going to be 20 soon and I'm so fucking pathetic it's honestly sickening.

Also, I hate the fact that I'm literally surrounded by so many qt 3.14 girls literally everyday but can't manage to talk to one of them. I'm sure my fellow unifags can understand. It's an awful feeling
>>
>>28698763

It's actually the opposite, i realise how much better my life is compared to normie, their goals are meaningless in the grand scheme of life, even their behaviour is just them trying to get attention and to find meaning in their lifes,

We know better than these faggots

However ignorance is bliss
>>
>>28698912
The loneliness is killing me anon, I need it to end
>>
File: 1463587697706.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1463587697706.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
>>28698937

Why, we all die alone, nobody will ever have your back, only yourself. Find something that makes you happy e.g. tv, vidya games, knowledge

>Pic related
>>
>>28698937
>loneliness is bad
Trust me, it's often better than listening to normies and their normie problems
>>
>>28698912
Fuck no, lad.

You might be a high level robot who enjoys spending time alone and has found a higher purpose in life

but I'm a fucking loser and I want friends
>>
File: image.png (52 KB, 414x248) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 414x248
>>28698763
I used to be the same way, OP, but then I became a normie.

>used to never do anything
>always in my room playing games or watching anime
>only come out to eat, use bathroom, or play with dog

Fast forward to today

>have lots of friends
>am invited out to do something literally every weekend
>actually have the option to tell people "I don't feel like hanging out" rather than being the one always asking

being a normie is great
>>
>>28698763
No.
From the sound of it they all hate their lives and wish they had more time to be lazy like me.
All they do is whine about their jobs and girlfriends.

The one exception is of course the one Chad I know who is literally a special forces operator and loves everything about his life.
>>
>>28699057

stop stop being a pussy get outside and find some, join social groups at your school, find online gaming groups, posting on 4chan isn't really the best method

or you can sit back, crack open a beer and play vidya games, tv and browse the interwebs
>>
>>28698763
Yes. At a drinking party with them playing never-have-I-ever. They were all younger than me, and some under age at this drinking party, and their lives were full of wild fun. You'd have to have been there, but you'd regret understanding it. How some young people have waaay too good a life, but are spoiled so it bursts into drama and then even they can complain. It's sick.
>>
this desu >>28698912
Personally I have normie friends I just have to see almost on a daily basis and listening to them just makes me think of how pathetic their life is. It might feel fulfilled and theymight have the monis and freedom to do fun stuff and maybe I am a bit bitter but to me they look like a sheep herd.
Their "prompblems" are just ridiculous and they seem to be very narrow minded and self-centered. Of course I can't judge them all and say they are the same but from my experience my normie "friends" are like this.
Knowing both sides, solitude and being surrounded by normies I believe to have a wider view on this matter.
On the other hand, I'm not fully a robot if normies actually talk to me. Though in my opinion robots see things in life which optimistic normies don't.
Sadder but wiser lad, sadder but wiser >>28698763
>>
>>28698763
>Anyone here every hung out with normies and realise how pathetic and hollow your life is compared to theirs?
Well I do productive things with my spare time like read and do lots of autistic research on things I'm interested in whereas they fill their spare time socializing with other banal normalfags and filling in their lack of intrigue as people with drugs, alcohol, and petty social drama.

t. someone who use to run with normies
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.