[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> nobody ever responds to my threads on /adv/ > when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1440x1080
> nobody ever responds to my threads on /adv/
> when they do, they tell me to kill myself

All I want to do is stop thinking so negatively. I hate society, I've experienced awful things, I've been raped, I'm a product of rape, I've been assaulted, stabbed, abducted, knocked out, drowned, and been told I'm a liar trying to ruin innocent people's names because "people just don't do awful things like that". All my life I've been ostracized and rejected, and being raised by a sociopath and an alcoholic schizoid, my lens through which I viewed the world is very dark.

I've been given an awful hand and I sure as hell can't play poker.

But at the same time, despite my loathsome existence, I marvel at nature and the infinite wonder and curiosity of the universe. Warm sun, blue skies, the rain, the ocean, trees and mountains, the bees and the birds and fish all mystify me. Yet I'm constantly stuck under a dark cloud, trapped inside looking at the beautiful world beyond reach.
>>
>>28698514
Well, have you tried /adv/'s advice?
>>
>>28698514
I would have to meet you in person to verify your personality. To indeed the dismay of people who've been genuinely abused, 97% of people claiming to have been abused in fact is plain falsehoods.
>>
Call the cops anon.
>>
>>28698514
My posts never work on /adv/ if I want a post to work I have to go to the top box like it's 2005 and alot of the time it won't let me post more than once per thread.

I don't get it. Literally only /adv/.

Is this a thing?
>>
>>28698514
Have to tired to learn to play poker?
>>
>>28698567

I'm not saying daddy wouldn't let me go to the mall or he would spank me when I got bad grades. I was like a toy to him

> dad would come home, start drinking, beat me up, throw me, slap me, choke me, hold me underwater and laugh, sit on me crushing air out of my lungs and crush my pressure points, hit me with a belt. He was a hoarder, there were these sliding piles of trash with narrow little paths through them. He was in a constant rage and yelled and swore constantly, sometimes he'd get in my face and yell and holler just to see me cry. Yes he'd put clothes on my back and make sure I ate something but he either ignored me or made attempts to instill fear and hysteria into me. He seemed to like to give off steam by inflicting pain, and all he ever felt was rage.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.