[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /existential crisis/? I've already accepted an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Saoirse-Ronan.jpg (220 KB, 1280x1777) Image search: [Google]
Saoirse-Ronan.jpg
220 KB, 1280x1777
Who here /existential crisis/?

I've already accepted an offer into a quality business program at a pretty solid university, but I'm having some serious second-thoughts. I have this very strong feeling that university will be the worst years of my life, and I'm fairly certain that it won't even amount to anything in the end. I'll never thrive in a business environment.

I am genuinely considering just moving across the country to BC or something and finding a job out in the wilderness.

I feel like I'm running out of time. Can anyone relate?
>pic unrelated
>>
I'm going into my last year next fall and even though I've done okay (A- average) it's made me extremely depressed and constantly stressed. I'm too autistic to meet professors and other people so I haven't been able to get any related jobs thus far and once I graduate it will be pretty useless.
>>
>>28698537
I imagine my experience will be pretty similar. I've always heard that the most important thing to take away from university are connections, which I happen to be very bad at making.
>>
im preparing to enter a graduate program and i should be happy but i feel like shit. im mediocre at everything i do, i never want to work, and i hate myself.
im sorry if you're feeling the same.
>>
>>28698572
Do you wish that you had never pursued post-secondary education? Has it been a waste?
>>
>>28698616
I think I'm not the right person to ask because I feel my life has been waste. In general, I like learning and I can't imagine doing hard manual labor or retail instead.
>>
>>28698616
Remember that while it feels like a huge commitment its really just 6 months at a time. Without knowing much about you I think you should go. Maybe the problem isn't university but that you aren't interested in business.
>>
>>28698664
>>28698710
Alright, well I'll have to think about it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.