[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 20 and feel like it's over You can never learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1453927476294.jpg (53 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1453927476294.jpg
53 KB, 604x453
I'm 20 and feel like it's over

You can never learn things as well as you can as a kid, most famous people throughout history were already masters in their craft by my age, they were in their prime at my age but I haven't even gotten started on anything. JUST.
>>
You're 20. You're still a kid. Stop making excuse for being lazy.
>>
>>28698499
Why are you here friendo?
>>
>>28698484
>>28698499

because he is saying you're to young to be sad, just like 15- yeaor olds saying their life is over.

However this is not the case, I'm a 20 m and have nothing going for me, the whole world and reality and society is just a complete waste of fucking time
>>
Plenty of people started practicing shit when they were kids, many have parents who made them work hard to become the next mozart, pele or moot, and guess what? Most of them failed by your standards. You can manage in this world if you work hard, but it takes a lot more to become more that average middle class wage slave.
>>
>>28698580
so, what will you do?
>>
You don't have a right to call yourself a failure until you're about 25 and still have accomplished jack shit and hate yourself.
>>
>>28698659

finish eating my dinner
>>
>>28698642
What does it take?
>>
>>28698659

No i mean you can always get a minimum wage job, along as i have enough money to survive i really couldn't care, luckily to do have some basic educational qualifications to fall back on
>>
>>28698689
Are you a 25 and hate yourself?
>>
>>28698707

Luck mostly. Especially if your are american, social mobility there is one of the lowest in the world.
>>
>>28698484
99% of everyone never matter anything but still live broadly happy lives.

Just get over the fact you'll never be amazing (and someone will always be better than you) and focus on trying to be half decent instead.
>>
>couldn't even get a job at McDonald's

Am I a loser now?
>>
>>28698933

>Am I a loser now?

Yes.
>>
>>28698933
You're the most successful person. The world is your oyster
>>
File: image.gif (124 KB, 581x328) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
124 KB, 581x328
>>28698484
Calm down there burgerpants.
>>
>>28698742
Yes, but I'm content in solitude. I've always heard 25 as a rule of thumb but I feel like I knew I was going nowhere at 23. I have no aspirations so okay, some fish just call rock bottom their home, but if you can look around you and everyone you know has a real job, a loving wife, maybe a kid or two, and you're still single by years and working a minimum wage job with no light at the end of the tunnel like a degree, you're probably fucked at that point.
>>
>>28699110
But what brought you to this point? Do you think it was yourself or you blame other things?
>>
>>28699150
A combination. Asking someone to determine what they want to do with the rest of their life at an age where all you want to do is fuck around is an inevitability. Also I have been plagued with a lot of odd medical problems in my young adulthood which puts a damper on a degree, especially when you're having to see a doctor twice a week for a couple of years. I said a long time ago though that my only aspiration was to live in a trailer in the middle of nowhere, and that's still an attainable goal, so I'm actually quite happy.
>>
>>28699231
But where will you shit? In a bucket? Shit in a bucket? And then use the shit as fertilizer for your plant friends?
>>
Yeah. You FUCKED UP.

These are the things you have to have done by 20, or else your life is just going to go downhill from now on:
- Have sex (duh, everyone does this, even robots)
- Have a car + know how to drive (easy)
- Gone to college/ university (if you haven't, you are FUCKED)
- Had several part time jobs during school years

These are the DEFAULT. If you are missing one of those, you do not stand a chance at life.
>>
You still have time. I'm 29 and have nothing. No degree, no ambition. All I have is a decent internet job. If I lose that I honestly might commit suicide.

If it makes you feel any better, just think that there are people far worse off than you.
>>
>>28698704
Amazing post.

Not even being sarcastic, that was the post I needed in my life right now.
>>
File: 1445158562973.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445158562973.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>28699352
>have nothing
>only a decent internet job
>>
File: 1319713116192.jpg (100 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
1319713116192.jpg
100 KB, 400x395
>>28699345
>- Have sex (duh, everyone does this, even robots)
- Climb a mountain (duh, everyone does this, even people in wheelchairs)
>>
"I have to be the best at everything, otherwise life is LITERALLY NOT WORTH IT!"

Faggot.

You won't get motivation or ambition. Action creates motivation; not the other way around.
Talk with people, not at them.
Self pity is a meme.

Fake shit till you make it. It's easy. Life is not hard. It's a tragic comedy.
>>
>>28699277
Outhouses are perfectly fine and I've used them plenty of times, but preferrably I'd just like to live somewhere extremely rural with running water and lights. Basically like a plot of land in New Mexico. No allergies, no lawn to mow, just dirt and an abcense of people unless I choose to go to town.
>>
>>28698933
you can literally fail at getting a job at McD's and yet get a far better one someplace else. it's not like there's a job rating where mcDS is one everyone can have. what I mean is that theoretically, bill gates could have been denied such a job were he to try to get one
>>
>>28699345
>be 24
>be homo
>never finished highschool
>drug abuse of multiplekind
>no job
>live with parents
>in a hungarian village

its safe to say im fucked but i stopped caring a long time ago andi'm actually happy i can always go an hero when im bored with the current situation
>>
>>28698484
Woah, get the fuck over yourself and make effort. Virtually nothing stopping you.
>>
>>28699450
So why aren't you doing it already? It's your dream, right?
>>
>>28698933
I did too but ended up with a career instead. Don't feel bad.
>>
>>28699110
Not really. A lot college students are over 30. You'll be an annoying creep but it's doable.
>>
>>28699231
Join the tiny house movement.
>>
>>28699481
What drugs? How did you get them if you say you're in a village? BTW ghereide to Romania faget
>>
>>28699552
I'm working on it, I just need to save a little money to move. I try to stay out of any debt. Also I'll need a job once I'm there or I will be living in the wild for sure.
>>
>>28699536
>Virtually nothing stopping you.

This is what retards actually believe.

In today's society everything is super competitive. People truly have to work their asses off just to get a half-way decent intern position from their corporate masters. You serve your corporate masters or you starve. You have no freedom, you have no choice, your only option is to resist. But in today's society we have low-IQ retards like the poster of this comment who completely ignore how the world works so that isn't very likely to happen.
>>
>>28698933
don't feel too bad. mcd's are unlikely to hire unless you are teen/early 20s
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.