[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips on /howtostaycomfyagainstallodds/? >at school >getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 500x474
Tips on /howtostaycomfyagainstallodds/?
>at school
>getting bullied
>cold as fuck today
>just want to go home and sleep for the weekend

anything I can do to survive the day? thanks
>>
what was the bullying?
>>
>>28698352

money,

with money you can buy as much comfort and tell anyone you do not like to go fuck themselves

>tfw no money
>>
beat the fuck out of him then he'll leave you alone for weaker faggots who don't fight back

beat the fuck out of him whilst acting like a total psycho and he'll never bother you again

i am totally serious
>>
>>28698434
What would that comfort be?
>>
>>28698352
get some anti depressants or some anti anxiety meds
they definitely won't fix any of your problems and things might get worse but you'll be 2 numb 2 notice
>>
>>28698491

house
legendary gaming rig
large hd tv
the most comfy bed
the most comfy sofa
the best food
prostitutes (if thats your thing)
>>
>>28698534

oh and a fuck tonnes of drugs to make yourself comfy
>>
>>28698352
it sounds like a good day to MAN UP
>>
>>28698352
fight back, even if he fucks your shit up always fight back, he will go for another target soon since most bullies want it easy.
if hes a psycho and like it when they struggle youre fucked, get a weapon or something.
>>
>>28698534
Yeah but you'll get bored of all that eventually. Maybe it will take you a year or three but your brain will give up. Especially with the drugs.
>>
>>28698609

i agree with you, the trick is moderation of drugs, hobbies such as gardening, fishing, leisure (whatever), also if you are lonely, get a dog, then you will always have good company and a companion you can trust
>>
>>28698352
>>at school
>>getting bullied
whats it like being 14 in 2016
>>
>>28699053

been hevily bullied, hate to say this, but once its over you become a stronger person because of it, you get confident, learn to fight back
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.