[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /wantstodiebuttoobitchtocommitsuicide/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1463347471199.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463347471199.gif
2 MB, 250x250
God I just wish everyday I could come down with some terrible illness or die in some freak accident suicide goes against my beliefs and I can't put my family through that even if I wont be around to comprehend the repercussions.
>>
Get a really dangerous job
Like, stupidly dangerous, alligator rectal examinator or some stupid shit.
Dangerous jobs tend to have high paychecks, so eventually you'll be doing so well you'll no longer want to die.
>>
>>28697980
yeah
my dad died recently which i thought might free me up to fuckin off myself (since my excuse was always that itd devastate him) but i am STILL too big a wimpo to do it!
>>
>>28698008
I guess I could do that but part of me thinks that intentionally getting a deadly job with the intent of dying is sort of a different way of the same thing (suicide)
>>
>>28698414
Yeah but you make bitchin' coin before you kick the bucket.

Plus nobody else will think you actually committed suicide.
>>
Yep.

Tried a few times but bitched out. It's not so much I want to die, I'm just tired and want it all to end.
>>
>>28697980
Absolutely understand this. Life is always a harm, and it is better to never exist.
>>
>>28698462
Yeah basically this and I try to explain it to people when we say "I want to die" its not that we actually like the idea of death but the peace that comes after, its just the only way to reach the fields of peace is through the gate of death. If I had a button I could press and just unexist it would be pressed in an instant.
>>
>>28698414
do this other stupid stuff, like wingsuits etc everyone will think youre super rad, might fuck some chicks along the way and then crush againnst some mountain.
>>
File: 1444595627440.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1444595627440.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
You already had peace before you were born, and you'll have it after you take your last breath. Why wish for peace while you're still here? It's just your mind pestering you to want the impossible.
>>
>>28697980
>Who here /wantstodiebuttoobitchtocommitsuicide/?
ME ME ME ME FUCKING ME
>>
>>28698571
I just don't see anything in life being worth I mean part of me wants to just try and into gf then eventually marry family etc but I dont trust modern societies women enough to believe that dream can come to fruition without cheating staling of the relationship etc I mean I could play the alpha douche card and just use women but even then I dont think that would make me happy
>>
>>28697980
If I don't make it in the army, I have nothing. And honestly I'm only going to the army with intention to die like humans are supposed to; while fighting for cunts with money
>>
>>28698482
>don't kill self
>die of old age or industrial incident
>transcend to vastly superior and more impressive plane of existence
>feel really stupid that you wasted all that time on earth
That'll be you, bro.
>>
File: whoops.png (22 KB, 623x371) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
22 KB, 623x371
>>28699130
Oh. Should've read >>28698482 properly. I thought you said life is better than never existing.
>>
That is the definition of irrational thought.
>>
File: 1463669280845.png (126 KB, 665x1145) Image search: [Google]
1463669280845.png
126 KB, 665x1145
>>28697980

afraid to die?

sounds more like you're afraid to live :^)
>>
>>28698955
You want to kill self because of women? That's pathetic dude.
>>
File: pennybagsmacs.jpg (196 KB, 1531x1353) Image search: [Google]
pennybagsmacs.jpg
196 KB, 1531x1353
>>28698008
>Dangerous jobs tend to have high paychecks

Can anybody list some of these? Lots of money and a high chance of death is a win-win for me.
>>
>>28699201
It is what it is I mean I can try to convince my self all the time that what I want isnt what I want but I mean it just doesnt work that way I wish I didnt feel the way I did heck not even women specifically I mean if I found a guy I like I could forgo the children thing and just be a fag
>>
>>28699180
As stupid as it sounds this is a good answer. A lot of people tend to repress themselves out of fear to be judged. Look at real autists like chrischan as you'll see that living in their own world isnt that bad. Heck, even bronies find friends with this autistic hobby while we suffer. Beinv yourself isnt the same as running naked in the street but more like acknowledging your own strengths and weaknesses and living with them.
>>
>>28699301
Also I should specify I don't really enjoy anything and I have never experienced anything like I am describing so who knows maybe I get it and even that doesnt cure my feelings of apathy but its the last thing I can think of because nothing else I have tried fills that void
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.