[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be a mid 90s alternative kid working part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: empirerecords-LARGE.png (2 MB, 1862x779) Image search: [Google]
empirerecords-LARGE.png
2 MB, 1862x779
>you will never be a mid 90s alternative kid working part time at a record store listening to the newest pop punk mix tapes and having an "are they more than friends" relationship with the edgy girl, and being aesthetic with your stoner sidekick

why even live
>>
I know that rather specific feel, OP.

Except in my fantasy, we work at a cool, small bookstore together and hang out late after work to drink black coffee together until we finally share a hormonal kiss in the yellow light of the antique lamps.

Also, black turtlenecks and torn up jeans.
>>
90s punk thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGE7CKGS3IE
>>
The 90s was about pogs, Beavis and Butthead, Celebrity Death Match, and kooshballs. And treasure trolls.

It wasn't a TV show. Just the Clinton era being comfy.
>>
>>28697963
i have a similar feel

>you will never be a mid 90s alt kid working in a record store, be a member of a power pop band with your two closest friends, and have an alt gf
>>
>>28698064
no, the 90s was about teenage love, cool music, fashion, and finding yourself. the 80s was the comfy time of action figures and NES
>>
>>28698286
Why is teenage love specific to the 90s? Not old rap, not power rangers, you just think it was like an after school special don't you. Not everyone had a flannel wearing cynical gf, that's faux 90s.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.