[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be massive weeb >anime con is on soon in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1463641079266.jpg (94 KB, 700x461) Image search: [Google]
1463641079266.jpg
94 KB, 700x461
>be me
>be massive weeb
>anime con is on soon in my town
>friends ask me to go with them
>i tell them i don't want to
>they are confused why i don't want to go considering i'm a massive anime faggot
>ask them if they were homeless and had no money would they stand outside of a restaurant and watch people eat knowing damn well you can't have any?
>they ask what that has to do with anything
>i reveal my virgin level and tell them i have no interest in looking at all the pretty girls in cosplay just to get blue balled because they would never touch me
>they literally tell me to just be myself and focus on having a good time

why are normies so fucking inconsiderate
every single one of them have been in relationships and have had sex, why do they pretend they can relate with people like us?
>>
Kill yourself, failed normalfag.

You are not "us".
>>
You don't deserve the friends you have
>>
They don't understand our blight and never will. To not be one of them is inconceivable to them.
>>
>>28697889
your way isnt working is it?
why not try their way?
>>
File: 1461123536313.png (199 KB, 439x392) Image search: [Google]
1461123536313.png
199 KB, 439x392
>>28697889

fuck off retard, you aren't wanted here

>my friends
>all these people INVITING ME to go places
>OMG I DONT WANT TO GO
>ITS AN ACTUAL PROBLEM

failed normalfags are the worst of the worst
>>
>>28697889
>Friends
They are telling you to b urself because they care about your emotions and want you to have a good time.
That is considerate.
get off my fucking board you normie.
>>
>>28697902
>there's still a community with unity here
Oh kek.
>>
>>28697931
literally my only 3 friends left from my childhood days that i have held onto for dear life
i didn't become a complete social fuck up untill i was 12-13
>>
File: 1454052301839.gif (947 KB, 320x360) Image search: [Google]
1454052301839.gif
947 KB, 320x360
>>28698006

why are you being a dick to them then on a subject you obviously like (webshieto)

>tfw I'm also passive aggressive to people I'm friendly with
I don't know what started this
>>
>>28697934
There never was, believe it or not. Only in baww threads and feel threads were people ever sympathetic towards others.
>>
>>28698067
>why are you being a dick to them then on a subject you obviously like

because im a sexually frustrated virgin and they can't comprehend how i feel
they literally think the solution to the problem is to just be myself
i wasn't always like this, i wouldn't have turned out this way if some girl would have just given me a chance
>>
>>28698119
I was rented to add nor was there ever, but newfags pretending to be olfags would have been reeful possibly.
>>
File: 0AHmHGv.jpg (573 KB, 764x1052) Image search: [Google]
0AHmHGv.jpg
573 KB, 764x1052
>>28697889

How old are you, OP?

Probably not that old. Just wait until you're a 25+ virgin. That's when the real pain begins.
>>
>>28698255
not amerifag so drinking age is 18
thats 5 solid years of being able to go out to bars/clubs and still not a drop of pussy juice has once touched my dick
>>
>having friends to go to an anime con with
I wish I still had that ;-;
The last anime cons I've gone to were by myself and I had to battle not bursting into tears seeing all the happy weebs with their friends having a good time.
>>
>>28698300
i'd rather go with a girl and have cosplay sex tbqhfamillia
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.