[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone else with a lot of pent-up anger? I dont talk to anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 5459082_orig.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
5459082_orig.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
Everyone else with a lot of pent-up anger?
I dont talk to anyone about how i feel anymore because everytime i do, people tell me to "chill out haha" or "wow, thats weird".
I know even here people are going to make fun of me but meh.. i can at least try it.

I am a very kind person that can get along with anyone as long as they are polite to me.
Though i am very sensitive when it comes to insults (not banter, real insults).
In the moment of the insult, i want to strangle the fucker to death

After i lost my temper once and beat up someone i got in trouble with the police and it really frightened me.
Now i just swallow my anger everytime but i am afraid i will snap one day.
I dont want to be so tense, how am i able to not let insults get to me that much?
>>
I like to scream in a pillow. Helps a bit.
>>
I fold and rip up paper when I'm angry. It creates a mess but god it feels so good
>>
>>28697861
I have rage fantasy rarely ever acted on them because i usually end up scared by other people fuck me man i been bottling up this rage
>>
>>28697861
Same here. I'm angry all the fucking time. At work I pretty much put on a mask and pretend to be courteous and polite and all that crap, but when walking down the street and especially driving, everyone I see I just want to fucking rage at
>>
File: 444.jpg (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
39 KB, 480x640
>>28697861
chill out haha
>>
>>28697861
the feeling is mutual anon, i feel pathetic once my rage has gone, i feel as if everything is alright. i'm probaly just too thick fucking headed to stay angry
>>
>>28697861
Same here, strange thing is it only started getting worse fairly recently.

Before I usually just got sad over the same stuff, now it fills me with rage. Scares me sometimes to be honest
>>
>>28697861

Bro I have the same. Don't even know where exactly it comes from.

Could be moving around too much as a kid, or unsolved issues.

Anyway hang in there and know you are not alone.

I play guitar and it helps with the anger.

If you're in an environment where people insult you regularly, be it a crap job or crap family, get the hell away. You're not changing yourself into a unfeeling smiling idiot, so move away from things that get on your nerve.
>>
>>28698914
Yes. It comes in bursts. Then i feel like a sperg for being so overy angry at soemthing that maybe was not even that bad. Or maybe it was. i dont know..
>>
>>28698988
I am doing illustrating/ drawing/ graphic novels. Once i get into the flow, i get calm but it really hinders my productivity. Anyways thanks for the motivational words.
>>
>>28698920
same. in middle and highscool i was rather sad or disappointed. now i am genuinely angry to the point of violence- phantasies. Itkind of causes me to withdraw myself from social situation where this kind of stuff could occur as much as i can.
>>
>go to lazer tag birthday party for little brother
>walking around in the place
>stressed out because I don't really like dark places, loud places, or fog machines and this has all 3
>some mini stacey starts following me around, shooting me a bunch
>my little sister sees this, starts shooting mini stacey
>mini stacey looks upset, but keeps following me
>tell her 'go away you fucking retard'
>she keeps following me, unfazed
>eventually my sister gets bored of shooting her and leaves
>mini stacey keeps following me
>turn around, threaten to hit her with my gun
>she flees
>round ends, afterwards she's crying into her moms skirt
I hate children
>>
>>28698803
my desk is always filled with ripped up paper and broken pencils.
>>
>>28698837
yeah dont act it out. Once you come to your senses again you will hate yourself for it.
a few minutes of relief are nothing compared to people shunning and suing you
>>
I have thoughts of joining a martial arts class, maybe there i will learn more to strenghten my nerves for self-control.
>>
>>28699181
kids really like testing limits.
>>
>>28697861
I have a lot of pent up semen :^)
>>
>>28700344
d-do you need a hot mouth to d-dump it in?
maybe some bottbutt?
>>
Does anyone else here have prolonged anger and/or hold hate-filled grudges?

I could see someone I haven't seen in decades and as soon as I recognize them, any feelings of hate I had towards them is reinvigorated and I want to kill them.

I also sometimes stay mad about certain things for months.
>>
>>28700501
Yep. Sometimes i forget about a thing i was angry at and suddenly, like half a year later, i remember it and the anger is as raw as it was the first time
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.