[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, when did you realize your tits and ass have power over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1463424078643.jpg (68 KB, 480x564) Image search: [Google]
1463424078643.jpg
68 KB, 480x564
Fembots, when did you realize your tits and ass have power over the opposite gender?
>>
>implying I have either
>>
File: 1452591274095.gif (540 KB, 389x541) Image search: [Google]
1452591274095.gif
540 KB, 389x541
I-I want to worship a qt girl's body.
>>
>>28697716
They never.

They think it is their "personalities" that guys like
>>
>>28697716
Unless they're lightspeed ugly I think most girls have this "realization" forced on them around 12 or 13. That seems to be the age most women say they get weirdo men starting to hit on them when their parents aren't around
>>
File: 1453039661571s.jpg (3 KB, 88x125) Image search: [Google]
1453039661571s.jpg
3 KB, 88x125
>>28697716

>tfw guys only care about and go out with you just for your apperance
>tfw your personality doesen't mean shit and you are treated like human garbage by all Chads
>>
>>28698398
Hahahaha nice thumbnail you fucking disgusting slut
>>
>>28697716
>implying I am a normie enslave to the pussy
>>
>>28698421

>tfw when male
> Only posting what i have seen and experienced from all the women I have ever met
>>
>tfw body is more attractive to the same sex than the other one

Good thing I like them more anyway!
>>
>>28698467
>"I'm male I swear"
Arguing with holes 101
>>
>>28698529
Trap is cute...
>>
>>28698734
What would you like to do with one male poster?
>>
>>28697716
Literally thought no guy would ever be attracted to me (beyond a 'would fuck uggo then laugh at her for thinking I could actually be interested in any other way' reaction) until I was in my 20s.

Now I know a minority of dudes are into me, but I have reached a point where I feel too messed up about my own sexuality to even feel arousal other than when I'm masturbating, so it makes no fucking difference anyway.
>>
>>28699111
Do you want to talk about it? I have a friend that's really sexually frustrated, but I don't know what I can do (if anything).
>>
Guy speaking, but I have a weird body type that causes my hips to sway naturally makes me look like a girl from behind. I get a variety of entertaining reactions from it.
>>
>>28699307
Sweet of you to offer, but I probably need a legit actual therapist, and you have nothing to gain from listening to me whine about it in the mean time.
>>
>>28699111
This this this.

Except now that I know I'm attractive to some it turns out that's all they want. Training myself to be okay with it.
>>
>>28698467
>that feel when when male

How new are you
>>
>>28699442
I've always had a girly ass and hips, which used to get me a lot of gayboi and grill attention back before I gained a bunch of weight. Apparently it was this shitty-ass drug I was on, that my psychiatrist didn't even tell me about but knew about all along. So now I'm a fat fuck all because of my doctor's laziness. Ah well, I'm losing weight now, and maybe my skin won't hang since I only went to 230, and not anywhere near the 300s or 400s.
>>
>>28699624
How much did you weigh before gaining all that weight?
>>
>>28699561
Feels good that someone who relates. Although I also wish you didn't. Fucking sucks.
>>
>had job interview today
>force myself to look nice for it
>manager has the interview outside at a table
>while talking some guy walks into the shop while staring at me and looks over again when he leaves
>>
>>28697716
i didn't know for a really long time, because i'm REALLY small and i only wore baggy awful clothes and also i skipped school and nobody ever saw me. i'm in my 20s now and i wear a lot of crop tops and i have learned that sometimes a tummy is enough
>>
>>28699656
Shit, before that I was borderline anemic. It's probably 100 pounds overall, but I don't plan to lose all of it. I mostly want to firm up and get lean.
>>
>>28699111
Women with confidence issues, I have an experiment for you

Walk up to a young guy on the street, ask him to fuck you. Just say it, look him in the eyes and ask him to pound your pussy. Whether he says yes or no, just smile and walk away.

A lot of girls have a serious fear of approach. This is something that guys deal with all the time as we are the ones expected to make the first move. One of the hardest things in the world is getting over it. I remember the first time I had to approach a girl, my knees were shaking and my voice was cracking all over the place. She said no of course (they most likely always will), but it's important to get the stigma out of the way so you can learn to be natural.

I approached a couple of strange girls I knew I would never meet again and straight up told them I thought they were hot. My heart was beating about a million miles a minute, my head was spinning. Surprisingly a couple of times they actually gave me their number. None of them ever worked out, but it did leaps and bounds for my confidence. Even the rejection, it helps you build up a thick skin and a tolerance for what would otherwise be too awkward for you to do before. This is the first step to building confidence.

And yes ladies, even for you confidence matters. Shoulders back, eyes looking forward. Speak strongly and don't be afraid to say no (or yes). Believe it or not, guys are attracted to confident girls.
>>
>>28700186
This is probably a good call for a lot of girls. The issues with my sexuality I mention at the end of my post include the fact I have thus far in my life completely incapable of orgasm, so some randomer putting his dick in me would do literally nothing to help with my sexual frustration levels.

(Masturbating for two decades and still haven't reached orgasm, most of you penis-havers won't comprehend this kind of sexual frustration desu)
>>
>>28700457
I used to know a girl like that and it was a lot easier for her when she did it with someone else.
>>
When I was eight. It sucked.
>>
File: 1QfKiHb.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1QfKiHb.png
13 KB, 530x492
>>28700777
tell us of the cocks you sucked you roastie whore.
>>
>>28700564
>friend is going down on me
>would describe the physical sensation as 'quite pleasant' but it's obviously not going anywhere
>start to feel guilty that I might be making my partner feel inadequate
>start to feel bad that they are putting in effort and getting nothing back
>feel like an entirely unsexy dead fish
>social anxiety kicks in hard and kills anything remaining of my libido
>have to ask my partner to just stop
>hate myself

This has happened enough that the anxiety kicks in and kills my sex drive before sex has even started now.

I don't think there's no solution, but I kind of feel like more terrible awkward sex probably isn't it. Ugh. Maybe it is. fml
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.