[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my room smells strongly of semen >my parents don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: 1458704413700.png (101 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458704413700.png
101 KB, 300x300
>tfw my room smells strongly of semen
>my parents don't know I masturbate

What if they find out and punish me
>>
>>28697675
Haha yeah they know
>>
>>28697675

18+ to post, etc etc
>>
>>28697675
they going to tickle your glans with there tongue under your forskin
>>
Why would they even care and how would they even stop you
>>
>>28697675
Your parents know. You don't think they believe you just suddenly developed a liking for taking 45 minute long showers in your teens, do you?
>>
>>28697675

Dude you need to listen to me...
There was a point where there was more jizz than wallpaper in my room, what you need to do is get a cloth and but i tiny drop of bleach on the cloth, and literally just wash your bedroom walls, it doesent have to be everywhere but just in key places, make sure you leave a window open or get some air in your room or you will die from the chems in the air anon

or just start cumming in your parents bedroom to show them who's the alpha in your house
>>
>>28697687
Fuck you they don't know shit

>>28697690
I'm 20
My job is to stay at home and masturbate to doujinshi

>>28697692
Oh god pls no
>>
File: masturbation cross.png (335 KB, 475x446) Image search: [Google]
masturbation cross.png
335 KB, 475x446
>>28697707
Never thought I'd find an appropriate use for this image.
>>
>>28697707
>Why would they even care
It's sinful to masturbate
>how would they even stop you
How can they stop me if they aren't even aware I masturbate
I am like 70% sure they don't know
>>
>>28697675
>parents punishing you
Reminds me of the thread where this anon's Christian mom would punish him for masturbating. She'd keep track of bathroom activity and make the family shower together or something. Anyone remember the thread?
>>
>>28697728
Anon how do you think this even makes sense? Masturbating takes me like 3 minutes max, just because I like to take hour long showers how does that indicate anything about me masturbating in there? The water is just comfortable to stay under
>>
>>28697737
did you just fucking cum on your wall? What kind of retard would do that? I use my mom's ankle socks because they are perfect size for my dick and they are nice and soft, using socks also eliminates the mess. For some reason my sock collection under my bed started to smell really bad today, one must have started to grow fungus or something
>>
>>28697737
Why would you use bleach to mask the scent of cum? It already smells like bleach.
>>
>>28697749
>>28697770
Do you really think your parents are so stupid? Did your dad never masturbate as ateenager/young adult or something? Every male (probably every female too) does it.
>20 years old, stays at home all day
>claims that it's sinful to masturbate

If you really thought it was bad then you should punish yourself for doing it so much.
>>
>>28697870
>did your dad never masturbate
yes
>>
Trust me, if you can smell your cum, so can they. And I'm pretty sure that since your dad was a teenage boy once and since your mom has had cum in her, they know damn fucking well what cum smells like. They aren't idiots.
>>
>>28697885
He's lying you moron
>>
>>28697900
How do you know so much about my dad's sexual activity anon
>>
>>28697925
Because 90% of people on Earth masturbate, and the rest lie.
>>
>>28697770
nah man, you're being too pessimistic here, I'm sure they have no ideea. keep it up!
>>
>>28697899
>your mom has had cum in her

take that back asshole. you calling my mom a whore?
>>
>>28697856

>scent of cum? It already smells like bleach.

It really doesn't
>>
To those of you saying they know, if they knew then why wouldn't they try to stop me? They clearly didn't know before today

but for some reason it smells super strong today, fuck I've been sitting in my room all night and I can smell the cum from the other side
>>
>>28698011

>if they knew then why wouldn't they try to stop me?

you mean stop a male jacking off, unless you want to fuck your child up theres no point, every man does it . e.g. would you stop your son from fapping if you had one?
>>
>>28698011
>if they knew then why wouldn't they try to stop me?
Why would they? Hide some of your cum-soaked socks around the house to desensitize your family if you're so concerned about the smell.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (19 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
19 KB, 409x393
>>28697796
>Masturbating takes me like 3 minutes max
>>
>>28699491
If it takes any longer than that for you then you are a chronic masturbator with a worn down dick and you have a problem
>>
>>28697728
This actually happend to me. I didnt wank untill much later
>>
File: 1463560604410.jpg (33 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1463560604410.jpg
33 KB, 400x533
> tfw father washed my desk one day
> calls me over
> " anon there was allot of grease under ok"
> stinks of semen
> most disgusted look on his face
>>
>>28700801
same, for most of my life I just took long showers because it's comfy

the shower is the best part of my day
>>
>>28697766
Severely Underrated post

Posting this 5 hours later
>>
>>28700840
why do you just cum onto the bottom of your desk tho

don't you think using a cumsock or other cum receptacle would be a better idea
>>
>>28700888
Trips confirm this.

What the fuck does the robot want me to say? Is this original enough? Fuck...
>>
>>28697687
>>28697899
>>28697870
This gave me an idea. I'm going to do a no-fap challenge for a while and see if I notice something different in their reaction towards me. Like when my mother gets back home and she might notice my room smells clean and not like cum. Also i'm going to start bathing quicker. Could be interesting.
>>
>jacking off to hentai
>headphones on with door closed and i thought locked
>dad walks in
>fumble and barely shut off the screen
>hide my dick in my shirt
>nearly have a heart attack
i bet he was really disappointed desu
>>
>>28697772
No, but I would be interested in a screencap if anyone has one
>>
To everyone. Your parents know, no matter how discreet you are. There will have been a point where your parents saw your browsing history, or they washed your bed and saw the stains, or saw them on your pjs, or underwear, or socks, or whatever. Or they overheard you, or even something as simple as locking yourself in the bathroom, they know.
>>
>>28697675
Just wash your sheets once in a while, dude. Obviously, they already know, but at least make it so that that's not all they think about when they go into their son's room.
>>
>>28701108
fuck you anon, there is literally no way they know

my parents are way too conservative to know and do nothing, they would freak out like they do about everything and make a fuss, or at least address it
>>
>>28701108
>not having a completely private computer
>cumming on your bed
>not doing your own laundry
fucking retard
>>
Am i the only one in this fucking thread who simply cum in paper towel?
>>
>>28701460
I do it right into the toilet.
>>
>>28701460
Autists man, the best way is just on the loo cumming and flushing, just say you took a shit if anyone knocks amd asks what's taking so long.
>>
File: whydoesthelovenectorflow.jpg (493 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
whydoesthelovenectorflow.jpg
493 KB, 1280x720
>>28701548
How do you get it in the toilet? When my dick's hard it won't go down in the toilet while I'm sitting, and if I'm standing it's pointing up.
>>
>>28701460
>>28701526
>>28701548
every time I try to cum in the toilet I spray my splooge all over the back of the toilet, or sometimes my aim is so bad it goes onto the wall

then i have to clean that shit up, too much work
a sock is easier
>>
>>28697675
Try cleaning your walls
>>
File: dasitmayne.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dasitmayne.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>room by in large smells fine but desk area smells faintly of a combination of balls, sweaty socks, and cum

sublime
>>
Nobody is ever in my room so I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>28702358
Anon can I come see your room?
>>
Semen doesn't even have a scent idiots
>>
>>28702620
It's just your typical NEET room
>clothes piled up by the door
>TVs and dead electronics in the corner opposite the bed
>dishes, trash, cables, video games take up the entire rest of the room aside from some space to walk from the door to the bed
>>
What do you think this would accomplish
Do you think I cum onto my fucking walls? What kind of retard would cum onto a permanent object they own?
>>
>>28702246
I guess my dick is used to being pushed down a bit and my body kinda aligns itself correctly.
>>
>>28697675
just eat your own cum dude, lick your hand clean, after your hand air drys it will feel complete clean and it will feel just a little slimy when you wash your hands with water later
been doing it for 6 months and its the best way, better then just leaving it somewhere
>>
>>28697675
Wait... semen.... has a smell?
Why did no one tell me?

Now I feel like my family can always deduce when I do it.

What is it supposed to smell like? I mean if youre fapping for a while the room smells of sweat or BO but that isnt from the sperm its just the body, also there is the stench of dick sweat which is quite strong but I'm fairly sure semen itself is smellless
>>
>>28703435
>semen itself is smellless
it has a sour or sweet smell/taste depending on diet, but it is always pungent and very identifiable
if your just leaving it around they know
>>
>>28703503
I put it in tissues in my bin, is that "leaving it around'?
>>
>>28703526
>tissues
your room must reek of cum, you need to man up and start drinking that shit like a real man would, This
>leaves no smell
>hard to start at first and get used too
>eat sweets for a few days to ease yourself into it
>tastes very similar to snot, suger makes it sweet, meat makes it sour
once your do it about a week it gets pretty easy, the convenience is you don't need anything to clean up besides washing hands later, they do air dry to unnoticeable but you will feel it when it gets wet
>>
>>28703435
semen does smell,even when just ejected.I use paper towels now,but for a period i used to cum in disposable plastic cups.Now,being a fucking NEET i'm used to stay up till 3 or 4 am,so sometimes i was really sleepy and didn't want to go downstairs to throw the cup with the cum and just hid it somewhere in my room.Obviously the next day i threw it,and man,dried semen does smell,believe me.
>>
>>28703688
>>28703743
I mean shit, there have been times my mother came into my room right after fapping and she noticed the 'bad' smell but i was 90% sure that was just the smell of dick sweat

but uh, I'll try throwing it in another bin then
>>
>>28703990
100% she is trying to tell you she is disappointing in you, she full on knows what semen smells like
>>
File: 1462455266472.jpg (30 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
1462455266472.jpg
30 KB, 344x344
Wait so I'm not crazy for thinking my cum tastes sweet and good if I don't eat meat and eat a lot of fruits and baked sweets?
>>
>>28704037
I cant smell it though, I get that i may be used to the smell but i literally just took a tissue from my bin up to my nose and it just smelt odorless
>>
>>28704135
that's because your entire room is so heavy with the smell that it makes no difference

>>28704038
that's just how it works
>>
>>28697675
Unless your parents are retarded, they probably do know.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.