[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets have a good old 'lie normies told you' thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 1427428868059.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1427428868059.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Lets have a good old 'lie normies told you' thread

>if you work hard you can be anything
>lying is bad anon, it will hurt you later
>pay attention in school anon, class assignments and projects are very important
>>
>>28697626

> You're special

nobody is
>>
>>28697626
>karma
>he'll get what's coming to him
No he won't
>>
>>28697682
>You're special
The biggest lie of our generation
If it were true i should have been a genius hacker or a rockstar
>>
>>28697718
This really. It's even worse when they say that you have bad karma and therefore you deserve anything that happens to you, despite the fact that you literally go out of your way not to harm others.

I've even seen people go as far as to say it's from a "previous life". Literally what the fucking shit?!
>>
>>28697761
Well no one is exactly equal so it's somewhat true
Your special just isn't very special
>>
>>28697779
If that's true then I think I was hitler, only way I'd deserve to be nicknamed what I was and treated the way I was
>>
>>28697626
>there's someone for everyone AND you'll definitely meet them
>girls love funny guys
>girls love guys who are sweet and caring
>of the two sexes women are much more kind and caring
>>
>>28697797
The only justice in the world is the justice that chance and probability randomly dictate. If god was ever real, I think he's either gone or dead by now
>>
>>28697807
Men are definitely the vulnerable sex when it comes to love
When it comes to anything else we kick ass tho
>>
File: CLn8HXhUsAAuqFy.jpg (54 KB, 600x855) Image search: [Google]
CLn8HXhUsAAuqFy.jpg
54 KB, 600x855
>>28697779

people like to blame others for their own misfortune and mistakes. This among a fuckton of more reasons is why the world is so fucked up
>>
>>28697807
And i believed it too
My awakening was only in middle school when i found out being a good person doesn't mean shit, women will always go for the Chad types, even if he beats them, even if he cheats on them, even if he is a murderer
>>
>>28697833
What about camaraderie? Men exceed at solidarity in a way I've NEVER seen women do it
>>
>>28697853
This
My smoking buddies are like fucking brothers to me
While stacies ditch their best friends like it's nothing
Bitches
>>
>>28697853
Yeah, that's true, but when men are friends they are actually friends, not whores fighting over the same chad.
>>
>>28697852
This. Until the get older and wiser but by that point they've fucked so many men and dated and had actual relationships with love so many times...
How could anything you do ever actually mean they same to either of you?
People disgust me. I'll never find a woman that can be with me the way I'm willing to be with ANY woman that likes me.

I'm glad I was able to learn that relationships are fucking stupid and above all else a waste of time and resources
>>
>>28697853
>What about camaraderie? Men exceed at solidarity in a way I've NEVER seen women do it
Its one of our qualities that cannot be simulated by women. Even in a team of seemingly united, women will backstab, shit talk each other at the drop of a hat

My military cousin tells me stories of how women destroyed the friendship and teamwork of their once male only unit
>>
>>28697883
>Chad decided this week he likes me better, all that matters is my life and if I am happy. I don't care that he's dating my best friend that I have known for 12 years, have you seen his abs?
>>
File: ScreenShot_20150311125308.png (216 KB, 387x311) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20150311125308.png
216 KB, 387x311
>>28697853

goes back to primal instincts, men can take care of themselves, women need men to take care of them, there are only very few examples in history this has been proved wrong.

Also a group of men can work together towards a common goal and don't give snide remarks... Have you seen a group of women work together,, its makes the holocaust look like a teddy bear picnic
>>
>>28697901
This
35+ women are somewhat redeemable, but they had too much dick already
>>
>>28697626

Don't think my parents are normies, but at least some of my relatives are:

>Look at that handsome young man!

REE
>>
>>28697901
While I agree to the last thing you said, the lack of love/intimacy is incredibly effective at making anyone bitter
>>
>>28697626
lying is pretty bad, though. You'll see. lel lel, don't trust me though, maybe I'm lying to you right now and it's all good
>>
>>28698007
if you're anything to go by, " the lack of love/intimacy" makes you retarded. It's a good thing you're already bitter
>>
>>28698069
Why is that a good thing? Explain
>>
>>28697797
>>28697939
>>>/tumblr/
And please stay there.
>>
>>28698101
So being bullied my entire childhood to teenage years makes me closer to be a tumblrina than to be a robot?
Ok normiefag
>>
>>28698129
>muh hitler
>muh 6 gorillion
Fuck off.
>>
>>28698007
The first woman to look at me and say I was handsome and had value as a lover was when I was 22-23. She left me because I'd supported her and loved her so much she finally, "remembered that she was worth something", and then she dumped me.

I was alone from 16-22, and I've been alone from 23-24.

No amount of love or caring that I will realistically receive could ever wash away the rancor that permeates my being. Deep down there's an immense rage and hatred for the world, but even deeper there's a really naive and soft-hearted child, who wants to hope for the world, and who only wants to love and care for people so they feel nice

I'm actively trying eliminate the latter part of me. It's the reason I've been in so much pain
>>
>>28698129

its ok anon

I think
>>28698101
is just abit triggered
>>
>>28698134
Sorry if my unintentional shitposting triggered you
Actually, not sorry at all, fuck you and your life, pissy faggot
>>
>>28698141
I'm 18 and the only intimacy I ever had was kissing one girl at 17
Worst of all is that my country is absolute chadland
>>
>>28697626
>>pay attention in school anon, class assignments and projects are very important
But that's true, this whole thing will teach you to be a good drone worker and not ask too many question when asked to do stupid things.
>>
>>28697626
>8th grade, maybe 10 years ago or so
>haven't done history homework
>had to research some shit on Lincoln
>teacher tells us she wont teach until everyone who hasn't done their homework stand up
>hadn't done homework, so stand up like a good boy
>nobody else does
>teacher makes me stand outside the class as punishment
>hear teacher asking everyone else if they had done their homework and the whole class chiming in "yes'
>mfw i found out after the class that nobody in the class had actually done the homework but still nobody stood up
>mfw teacher did not collect the homework that day anyway
That day i learned the world is full of hypocrites and liars. I knew that of course, but the realization became more prominent. Why should i NOT lie? Liars got to sit in the class while the only person who told the truth got a punishment

Its little things like this that kills your faith in everything
>>
>>28698219
When I was a kid in the 90s we had this kind of big note books that teachers used in my country (dunno if anyone else uses these). There was one for every class and all the info went there - marks, attendencies, notes about behavior, etc. And there was one student that was responsible for that book and had to carry it around the classes. It's not surprise people learned that they can mark their absense from certain classes without having a doctor's note or something. A couple of girls from my class did it, I snitched on them (yeah, that's the way I roll) on our teacher and she said "Oh, it's nothing" and she did absolutely nothing to punish those cunts.
>>
>>28697626
>anon middle school will be different, the other kids will love you
>anon highschool will be definitely different, they love introverted people
>anon college will be different, they love cool, silent people
>>
>You need meat to be healthy
>>
File: 1462455450965.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462455450965.png
29 KB, 633x758
>Your aspergers is a gift, Anon. Don't worry about not being able to make friends, because you're a genius and will go far in life.
>>
>>28698521
This plus all those fucking movies where autistic people are geniuses at hacking or maths or something
>>
>>28697626
>it gets better

Normals, its been a downward spiral since I learned to speak
>>
>>28697626
I only became successful after i started deceiving and fuck everyone over
>>
>women are kind
>women are chaste
>women are romantics
>>
>>28697626
>You can be anything you want to be!
>You'll have the same opportunities as everyone else!
>Just b urself breh :^)
>It gets better, just hang in there!
>Honesty and hard work are all you need!

Life is a cruel mistress.
>>
>I believe that everyone will find love a day or another ! Don't worry anon, you will too ! ;)

From the only girl I ever loved.
>>
>>28697626
>You're handsome

fuck you grandma
>>
File: thatsfunny.gif (535 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
thatsfunny.gif
535 KB, 500x391
>>28697797
>Hitler
>Evil
tfw origional
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.