[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be fairly attractive >get matched with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Laurens-Lyst-Beach-Scarf5.jpg (260 KB, 800x971) Image search: [Google]
Laurens-Lyst-Beach-Scarf5.jpg
260 KB, 800x971
>be me
>be fairly attractive
>get matched with a girl on tinder
>we really hit it off
>decent looking
>a lot of nerdy interests just like me
>we write to each other everyday
>phone is almost glued to hand
>suddenly stop writing back
>attemps to engage in a conversation are met with replies composed of 1-2 syllables
>stop writing
>shortly after see she's in a new relationship on facebook.

This isnt even the first time its happened.

Even though Im a decent looking guy who even had a brief career as a model with good humor and decent social skills it still doesnt prevent them from treating you, along with a bunch of other guys, as backup options.
>>
>>28697623

>be me

Obviously?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462765764525.jpg (30 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462765764525.jpg
30 KB, 720x720
You know women talk to a shit ton of guys at once right? One just asked her out before you did. Simple as that.

Its your fault for not having backup women. That's where you fucked up
>>
She was obviously not interested in being in a relationship with you. You should've fucked her when you had the chance.

Faggot.
>>
>>28697660
Ur new here right?
>>
>>28697623
Surprise surprise, with the exception of forced acts, women entirely control the darting game
>>
>>28697660
Got bored of reddit huh, kid?
>>
>>28697623
I just stole a girl away from a guy she was dating. Now she is my slave. I have one testicle, a bladder disease, and a million other substantial things wrong with me. If I can do it anyone can
>>
>>28697623
Tinder is all about making contact and then immediately getting their digits so you can meet up irl. She can tell you were a beta wuss because you didn't do this.
>>
>>28697684

This. Every single girl that is somewhat attractive is talking/texting to a lot of other guys. They keep their options as wide as possible. Why do you think these girls are glued to their phones 24/7? You were probably an option for a bit, then something better came along.
>>
>>28697623
You're supposed to ask her out after a week of talking at most. Most guys have a small amount of convo before meeting. She obviously wanted you to ask her but you just kept talking.... And talking.... Zzzzz
>>
>>28697719
Lots of people, even normies think that this is an exaggeration, but I guarantee you that you have to compete with a minimum of 5 guys for a 6/10 at any give time.

You thought you were her only special emotional boyfriend? There were others.
You thought you were a pretty nice catch, with confidence and charm? You probably were, but there were others. And you might succeed, but remember, there will always be options for girls, and not just one but many, and one day, a chadder Chad than yourself might come along.
>>
>>28697684
>Men objectify women
>>
Bitches want an alpha man. You are beta and she could tell.
>>
>>28697623
>we write
texting after getting her number from tinder is purely to set up logistics: 'who what where when' are you two meeting up in person to do something. it's not for fucking chatting or getting to know each other. im assuming you initially bantered back and forth on tinder for a little bit, then asked for her number right?

it's all about casting as wide a net as possible. you get their numbers, say you want to go out with her and do something. if she says no, move on to the next one.

>she's in a new relationship on facebook
it's because this guy asked her to meet up straight away.
>>
>>28697623
>Im a decent looking guy who even had a brief career as a model with good humor and decent social skills
Leave
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-18-01-57-53.png (397 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-18-01-57-53.png
397 KB, 1080x1920
This is what a roastie usually has to look for on tinder. I made a fake account swiped right on every one and that's what i got. So if you are using tinder any girl that matches you also has a ton of other guys that matched with her.
>>
>>28699919
this was the bait
>>
>>28699956
This hurt more than it should have. Damn anon.
>>
>>28700291
It fucking amazed the shit out of me. I had no idea rosties got this much attention on tinder.
>>
File: 1454739309274.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454739309274.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>28697660
The worst part of your comment is that you're trying to be smug but anyone who has been here longer than a month know that a lot of greentext stories start like this.

At the risk of being called a tryhard fag, I'll try to explain to you why the greentext starts that way.

Greentexts are supposed to be stories in the third person view. The focus is always on verbs; "be ___, get ___, stop ____, attempt ___." The reason behind this is because the poster is ANONYMOUS, they're consciously avoiding using words like "I did this" or "I stopped writing" because you're supposed to put yourself in the writer's shoes. It's not shitty writing, it's an entire fucking genre.

I probably lurked for at least 6 months before I made my first post, do us all a favor and do the same.
>>
>>28700328
But dont most of them just swipe right on everything. Then remove the ones they dont like after getting matched?
>>
>>28700416
i don't care if you get called out for being butt blasted or I get called for same fagging ... everything you said is true.
>>
>>28697684
this is another reason I turn my back on women what is the whole point of dating when you probably have +1000 thirty guy friends on facebook ready to replace me. fuck that shit
>>
I once panicked and didnt reply to a guy who was really fun to talk to. I wasn't trying to blow him off but there were so many messages from guys and I panicked and deleted my account. I still feel bad about it.
>>
>>28700567
No, most roasties don't swipe right on everything because they get too many matches and they can afford to be selective.
>>
>>28697623

I think comparing women and men to gamers (for lack of a better word..) and video games is appropriate.
Imagine for a second, that you've just started playing a fun game. It keeps you entertained, but you are trying out other vidya on the side. So you end up playing 5 hours of game X, 10 hours game Y, and so on. Then, Game Z comes on the scene and you completely ignore every other game. Before you know it, you've dropped 300 hours in the game and its been several months.
Again, try to imagine how the in-game characters of game X and Y feel. You've abandoned them for flash Game Z, with it's polish and addictive gameplay. You, OP, are X or Y. The new guy she found is Z. Don't feel too bad.
>>
>>28701582
>how the in-game characters of game X and Y feel
nigga that's autistic as fuck

but you're right
>>
>>28697623
You were boring always talking and talking. You didn't make a move on her and now you're a cuck.
>>
>>28701582
> you've just started playing a fun game. It keeps you entertained, but you are trying out other vidya on the side

What kind of plebs do this? Seriously?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.