[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If all women are dick-crazy whores, how are you still a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1459178733320.jpg (155 KB, 1023x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459178733320.jpg
155 KB, 1023x1280
If all women are dick-crazy whores, how are you still a virgin?
>>
I have no penis
>>
They only fuck certain types of men
>>
Women aren't normally dick crazed whores. Chad is like catnip to them though, they cannot resist. Robots are aren't able to activate the mode in women.
>>
because 20/80
>>
>>28697370
They are dick crazy for every penis but mine
>>
Top 20% of men have all the sex. women literally stand in line to have a chance with Chad.
>>
>>28697370
Because 1% of the men control 99% of the women.
>>
>>28697640
this.
80/20 rule
feels bad man
>>
>>28697640

>Only 20% of men have sex

TIL I'm a Chad.
>>
>>28697627
This. I remember being in middle school before the world made me hate women and even as a kid I remember knowing something was wrong one day
>man all these girls are really fucking sluts. I didn't think girls were like this.
>all these girls are sluts... but not for me...
>>
Because -0.02% of men own 108% of women.
>>
most are dick crazed for chad tiny peepee
>>
Whore isn't code for promiscuous, its code for "Fuck me or I fuck Chad directly, notice how frustrated I am and sympathize or *you're* an evil selfish piece of shit"
>>
Get ready for a thousand posts of "muh chad boogeyman" horse shit.
>>
File: 1450316200871.jpg (29 KB, 474x350) Image search: [Google]
1450316200871.jpg
29 KB, 474x350
The accessibility of Chads Trough online dating/accounts.

Women where just limited to locals, now they can talk to chad all day, any day.
>>
>>28697370
They're whores because they fuck everybody except me.
>>
Wish I had a black gf to be honest
>>
>>28697370
You want the real answer?

Most normies pull off getting sex/ a gf through a shit ton of trial and error, playing the numbers game and getting lucky enough to pull it off somehow.

However, just because they have sex with the girl or gf her doesn't mean she'll remain loyal. She's always going to look for something better even when she's with you, and the minute she finds a man she deems more attractive/wealthy/fit than you, she'll either fuck him behind closed doors or dump your ass for him.

And the sad part is that 99% of the time, the guy in question who's fucking your gf barely had to put in any effort because she has genuine affection for him and his whole being, because he's more attractive.

So what I think you should do knowing this is to not worry about women. Don't coddle them, don't complement them, don't ask for their number, and don't make an effort to talk to them specifically with the intention of it going somewhere.

A girl that actually likes you might or might not come around, but when he does believe me, shes going to come to you.

So in the mean time, just work hard to make something of yourself. Have fun and try your best to enjoy being alone. Focus on school, work, and hobbies. Try to pick a hobby up that requires some sort of skill thy you must develop.

All I'm saying is don't stagnate and stay in that one state of mind where you're always thinking about gf. Distract yourself.

Best of luck.
>>
>>28698460
I actually agree with this.

Make that money, care for yourself don't let women distract you.
>>
I am a manlet with micropenis and proud! Virgin Incel pride!
>>
>>28698460
>t. 32 year old beta provider
>>
>>28697370
I am an oak tree.
>>
>>28697370
Those curls are quite lovely
as well as well curves
>>
>>28698460
You'd get sloppy non-virgin seconds and be grateful for it once the used whore had her fun and is turned 35. But you're right. However I'm never going to accept any woman.
>>
>>28697837
This.
Chad isn't even real. Just be urself
>>
>>28697370
Because most of them are not. And the ones that are are not so desperate to go for a arcanine retard.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.