[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people are nice to me >treat me with warmth and respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>people are nice to me
>treat me with warmth and respect
>brain constantly thinking "I don't deserve this. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve this."

What does it mean?
>>
>>28697168
that like me you struggle from long periods of insecurity.
Go to the gym it'll balance out.
>>
>>28697168

It's called being a non white in a white country.
>>
>>28697168
>Not being able to be thankful.
>>
>>28697168

It means whoever raised you was a horrible person and turned you into a weak beta faggot that feels like he doesn't deserve anything.
>>
>>28697198
Minorities are pretty entitled people actually
>>
>>28697168
It means you don't deserve it asshole.
>>
>>28697168
it means you had tons of degenerates activities during your youth, and the regrets are eating you from the inside
>>
File: 1457381346665.jpg (135 KB, 1280x1240) Image search: [Google]
1457381346665.jpg
135 KB, 1280x1240
>>28697198
Crackers actually believe this. Lol
>>
>>28697168
it's your genetics way of preventing the population from wasting resources on you. You're a genetic dead end and your biology knows it
>>
>>28698887

I'll bite: care to explain what you mean?
>>
>>28700856
Whites bend over backwards to accommodate non-whites. Non-whites should be happy as fuck they're living in a white country and not some shithole. Whites are pretty much killing themselves now by pandering to non-whites so much.
>>
>>28697198
This is the correct answer.

It's also original.
>>
>>28697168
Means you don't like yourself, senpai.

Basically nothing that happens will change how good life feels until you start looking yourself. Losers who like themselves are happy. Winners who don't like themselves are miserable. You will never truly believe in other people being nice to you unless you are nice to yourself.
>>
>>28697168
you hate yourself op.
>>
>>28697168
Low self-esteem

oreganoblox
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.