[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>schizophrenia isn't a real disease Get real, shitposters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
>schizophrenia isn't a real disease
Get real, shitposters.
>>
>>28697112
>people with schizophrenia have smaller brains because there are maggots inside their heads literally eating their brain matter by the second, triggering hormonal impulse and alerting synapse to incurable distress and imminent retardation
>>
>>28697143
It's a degenerative brain condition like altzheimers.
>>
>>28697112
Well you see
These are x rays of either mammary glans or testicles
>>
>>28697112

who actually says this? qwer
>>
>>28697162
Nice shitpost. Got any other funny things to say? Xd
>>
>>28697173
Psychotic episodes cause loss of grey matter.
http://schizophrenia.com/?p=692
>>
File: testicle.jpg (19 KB, 442x396) Image search: [Google]
testicle.jpg
19 KB, 442x396
>>28697178
Prove it's a brain you idiot
Here's a picutre of a testicle x ray
Who's really shitposting here, kiddo?

Sure as fuck ain't my first rodeo.
>>
>>28697211
>can't tell the difference between balls and brain
Wow you really are retarded
>>
>>28697437
Are these scans from the same plane? Because that is the normal position for the inferior horn of the lateral ventricle to be.
>>
>>28697173
Anti-psychiatry. Namely, repulsive pseudoscience preying on already paranoia-inclined people by sowing distrust in medicine, not unlike big pharma retards.
>>
>>28697112
>Get real, shitposters.
>not knowing that they do it for (you)s
>>
>>28697672
> big pharma retarda
> he says this immediately after the cancer med scandal
top kek
Protip: big pharmaceutical companies are a business and their entire goal is to make money, not help you. Just look at their grip on life saving medicine. They don't care about the thousands dying that cannot afford their drugs, they only care about the ones who can.
>>
>>28698056
The companies are not perfect, but they're infinitely more ethical than the opportunistic scum that misrepresents them for their alternative medicine profit... or simply out of conspirational delusions, not caring about the lives ruined by not getting people to take, or develop, meds.
>>
File: my brain.png (681 KB, 1653x1015) Image search: [Google]
my brain.png
681 KB, 1653x1015
Post your brains ITT
>>
>>28698100
>>28698056
In other words, I would trust an executive of a big company infinitely more than a 'just look at those couple of websites, dude, just read those!' idiot. And not on anything specific. Just in terms of basic human decency and justice, giving an equal amount of consideration to both sides, not trying to manipulate my emotions, not using hysterical, insultive language, falsifying one's own beliefs.
>>
>>28697112
are those FMRIs?
do you even know you worthless faggot
>>
>>28698110
I-I see a w-wormie

You will be alright?
>>
>>28698379
There is nothing wrong with my brain
I have a tremor and my psychiatrist wanted me to get checked neurologically
>>
File: images-3.jpg (10 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
10 KB, 206x244
>tfw the left side of my brain is larger than the other

You're nothing but pawns to me.
>>
>>28697112
"Schizophrenia" is a meme voted into existence by psychiatrist committee.

Modern biology shows that it is actually a group of unrelated neurological diseases.

Note that psychiatric definition of Schizo doesn't include real biological markers, it only lists vague behavioral traits. "Treatments" of Schizo are mostly sedatives, they have many harmful side effect and their mechanism of action isn't understood, just as there is no proof that they cure the underlying biological cause.
In 20th century this vague definition was used by authoritarian regimes to suppress dissent.

Psychiatry is an embarrassment to modern medicine and biological science.
>>
r9k will say any mental illness they don't have isn't real because they don't want other people to have it worse than them, so they can continue to moan about their life and feel sorry for themselves i'm also guilty of this

depression, schizophrenia, dysphoria, addiction, PTSD (no, not tumblr "ptsd") - I've heard it all.

>controversial opinion: there is nothing wrong with being mentally ill
>>
File: 1456315720548.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1456315720548.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>28698110
You look fat.
>>
>>28698478
This post is like an intentional catalogue of manipulations and fallacies.
>>
>>28698582
I am 63.1kg
140lbs
>>
>>28698100
This desu

Evidence based big pharma > anti-vaxxer neo new age retards
>>
File: shades.png (65 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
shades.png
65 KB, 350x263
>>28698478
>misinformed and pretentious
>dismissive of psychiatry

Are you by chance a Scientologist?
>>
>>28698454
So you're more creative than logical? Good for you
>>
>>28698478
kill yourself waste of space retard faggot
>>
>>28699921
>psychiatry
>not a meme science after they took homosexuality and pedophilia out of the DSM back in like the 70's

Lel
>>
>some guy who's schizo happens to have a brain that looks a tiny bit different than normal guy's brain
Big deal
>>
>>28700063
Your /pol/ is showing. Please return to your cesspool of a board.
>>
File: agitated Nixon.jpg (43 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
agitated Nixon.jpg
43 KB, 1000x750
>>28700106
>implying homosexuality isn't by definition perversion
>implying you can just pick and choose what is a disorder or not
>implying it's normal to use another mans anus to masturbate
>>
Who the fuck is telling people that Schizophrenia isn't a real disorder?
>>
>>28700228
The mouth breathers on this board think mental illnesses don't exist. They are the new 9/11 truthers.
>>
>>28700493
>RUSSIA IS BUILDING BASES ON THE MOON TO SPY ON MY THOUGHTS BECAUSE GOD HAS TOLD ME I AM TO LEAD HIS ARMIES AGAINST SATAN

quit pretending bro :^)
>>
>>28698478
this this this
holy fuck

honestly you are better off self-diagnosing and self-medicating
>>
>>28698478
I kind of agree with this anon.
>>
>ywn remote radiology from your yacht
>>
>>28697143
maggots only eat dead tissue. It was a pretty common trick for healing a wound with pus and shit coming out.
>>
>>28700228
For some reason people have trouble accepting that mental illnesses exist
>>
Little brother and Grandmother are/were schizophrenic. Dem family genes tho. Never met my grandmother, but my little bro has reoccurring auditory delusions that crest and trough due to cycling antipsychotic.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.