[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I break this cycle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
Help me robots, I'm tired of being a hapa cuck, help, I don't want to become the next Elliot.
>>
Marry another Happa?
>>
fuck that black bitch with yellow fever that's always posting here
>>
>>28697101
You have to kill yourself, or at the very least not reproduce
>>
Tell me what's the matter bro.
>>
>>28697135
I was never into white grills, I know they're vapid whores so they don't bother me, the thing is asian grills are not into us. Also it bothers me how hapa grils have it easy, they have an army of cucks for her and it pains how they betray their own race.
>>
File: 1463748009311.jpg (70 KB, 582x504) Image search: [Google]
1463748009311.jpg
70 KB, 582x504
>>28697131
No thanks, if it's fucked up enough when youre half white and half asian imagine how bad should it be for blasians

bebe btfo
>>
>>28697101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h28OG5JO_E

Sorry m8, you're doomed
>>
>>28697101
Marry a white woman and make sure your kids breed with whites too
Breed out the beta
>>
>>28697101
who cares they produce the most cutest girl ever
>>
>>28697335
THE DAY OF RETRIBUTION BEGINS
>>
>>28697101
I am going to marry a Chinese woman in 6 months.

I am afraid my child will become an Elliot. What can i do so this won't happen.
>>
>>28697131
She doesn't even post anymore. You're just beating an easy target dead horse to get approval from other 4chan posters.
>>
>>28697101
Just quit women altogether and become an femboy with those effeminate eurasian features
>>
File: Kaeelreen.jpg (30 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Kaeelreen.jpg
30 KB, 400x600
lel you are all bunch of inferior inbreds
>>
>>28697419
surrogate mother
>>
>>28697101
>I don't want to become the next Elliot

Elliot was based though
>>
>>28697419
OP here, if you have any kids with her (male) be sure to teach him how to be a man and how to defend himself, because he will be bullied specially if you're on US or UK.

In my case my father lived overseas when I was a kid so I basically only had a mother which couldn't give me proper guidance in life. ''Eh you were bullied again? Man up!''.

Tbh I won't suggest you to have hapas but if you do teach them how to be strong because they will need it.
>>
>>28697187
>Also it bothers me how hapa grils have it easy, they have an army of cucks for her and it pains how they betray their own race.
They don't even have a race. How the fuck can they betray it?
>>
>>28697187

How about Turkish girls, man?

Or Lebanese?
>>
>>28697101
white male + asian female = full-blood asian

wut?
>>
>>28697101
You could always date a qt black girl but wait
> you think black girls are subhuman
so I guess you're getting what you deserve you fucking chink.
>>
>>28697101
Hapa is just an SJW meme made up after they ran out of oppressed people. Man up, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>28697555

MENA girls are pretty cute. There was some dipshit Asian dude posting noods of his Berber ex-gf here a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>28697605
Adopt a girl?
>>
>>28697563
yeah the pic sucks
>>
>>28697605
>daughters
Why the fuck do you want daughters. They're literAlly women you HAVE to wait on hand and feet
>>
File: 1462325513351.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462325513351.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
>>28697605
Your son will lead us in the beta uprise he will be the antichrist. I can't wait for this.
>>
>>28697419
>>28697525
Seriously, man if you want to have kids and you feel like your dad was a good father then just emulate what he did.
If not, then just spend time with him and get him interested in hobbies or try to take part in whatever hobbies he may have.

The main reason these hapas get shit on all the time is because they have no confidence/are boring because he never got into anything meaningful or a misplaced sense of confidence (like being spoiled) which turns them into assholes.
>>
quick bump original comment ffs come on
>>
I don't know what you want to hear op.
I'm a AFWM hapa, my parents don't see a problem with me being half asian but, I do.
Asians hate me, White people hate me.
At least asian people are more passive aggressive.

It seems like you and I were born to increase the rate of suicides. White girls would make a mud baby with a monkey but, the idea of having a chink faced fetus scares them so there is no way out. No happy end... Only despair.
>>
>>28697101
Why do hapas believe they are supposed to hate themselves for being mixed?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.