[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>today I turned 24 >khv neet >haven't left the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: 1452404873607.jpg (110 KB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
1452404873607.jpg
110 KB, 600x898
>today I turned 24
>khv neet
>haven't left the house since january
>barely talk to mom anymore
>she got me deadpool on blu ray because she remembered I use to like the comics
>remember how much she loves me
I feel like shit pham. Birthdays are the worst because you are reminded of what a piece of shit you are and how much you have failed others.
I blame her for a lot because I don't want to face what I am, but she cares so much and she tried the best she could.
I wish I had never been born but she would be destroyed if I died, none of this makes sense.
>>
File: CD86c7gWoAAkMDy.jpg (31 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
CD86c7gWoAAkMDy.jpg
31 KB, 600x601
Congratulations, anon. At least you're one year closer to death.
>>
>>28696606
You said it yourself. You should be nice to her and connect because she'll be dead one day. That's when it'll be too late but you still have a chance. Spend time with her.
>>
File: 1287399258124.jpg (22 KB, 430x602) Image search: [Google]
1287399258124.jpg
22 KB, 430x602
> wishing I didn't relate to this so much.
Happy birthday hope you feel better.
>>
26 year old neet here.

I lost my mom 2 months ago to cancer.

Be tough, if at least for her sake.

She loves you.
>>
Anon go talk to your mum. Have a good cry if you need to. You won't be judged for it.
>>
Happy birthday bro.

There's no answers here.
>>
File: 1457366481617.jpg (103 KB, 400x571) Image search: [Google]
1457366481617.jpg
103 KB, 400x571
>>28696606
>I blame her for a lot because I don't want to face what I am, but she cares so much and she tried the best she could.

Nigga fix your shit up. No offence, but if you think you're a failure, only you made yourself that way. Don't blame others for your own ineptitude, it's really not fair. If you can look back and honestly, HONESTLY, say you couldn't do anything more than you did to escape your situation, THEN you can blame others. But you can't, I can't, no one can. We all could have done better. All you can do now is try your hardest so in a year you won't look back and regret again. Appreciate your mother. Value yourself. It's hard and I damn well know I should take my own advice, but for the love of shit, we all have to. I wish you the best.
>>
File: 1354853035474.png (67 KB, 337x422) Image search: [Google]
1354853035474.png
67 KB, 337x422
Happy birthday!

Maybe you can watch deadpool with your mom tonight?
>>
File: tumblr_nsj5p7fbHC1roiuw2o1_500.jpg (84 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsj5p7fbHC1roiuw2o1_500.jpg
84 KB, 500x419
>>28696606
Happy birthday senpai

I'll be 24 like you this december and I'm in a similar situation with my mom minus the suicide part

I want to scream to her for help but at the same time I was raised to do things on my own. I feel unable to ask for help even though I know people around me would extend 50 arms to aid me.

Your mom loves you senpai, if you can tell her how you feel right now she will help you.
>>
>>28696861
>>28696976
I know I'm the problem and she is a great woman.
I can't even get myself to try anymore, I've had jobs and almost moved out but crashed at the end.
I wish she had never had me but it's not her fault I hate everything and she has always been there for me, she didn't know I would be this way and she would've been a great parent for someone who deserved it. I certainly don't so it feels extra awful that I'm a shitty son and she is a great mother and she still gets treated like shit, she should be treating me like shit

>>28696912
>>28697031
I use to open up to her sometimes but I just don't have the energy for it anymore and can't bring myself to get real with her.
I'd like to let her know how I feel but it;s so awkward and I don't want to be close to anyone anymore, even though I love her.

>>28697031
>>28696948
>>28696818
>>28696878
>>28696912
Thank you. There really aren't any answers that can handle, I'm just tired of trying.

>>28696898
That's so awful I will try to fix myself for her one day. I couldn't imagine losing her without having become something but that seems where it is headed. I'm so sorry about that anon

Sorry for the rambling
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>28697344
I'm the anon above your post. Let me tell you that moms don't love their sons for who they are.

She loves you because you are her son, she has seen you grow up all this year and you will always be the most important thing to her even if you fuck up here and there.

Also wanted to say that thanks to your thread and all the advice her I finally asked for help after stopping myself from doing it for almost a year.

I texted my brother and I'll talk to my mom later. I can't quote from my phone but I also want to thank the anon who said something about following your own advice.
>>
>>28697344
Do you have issues with opening up with her in person or in general? It might be strange but maybe you can write a the an you card to her saying that you appreciate her being with you. Or maybe you can make dinner or do small things to show your appreciation? I have a hard time telling people that I love them so instead I'll try to do little things that show them that I care. For example, my friend knows that I really like cats so whenever he sees something with a cat he'll send a picture of it to me.
>>
File: 1287399070982.jpg (12 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1287399070982.jpg
12 KB, 350x350
>>28697344
>can't bring myself to get real with her
It might be easier if you try to write her a letter. Just say you're not ready to talk but you will try to get up the courage to do so.
>>
>>28696606
I'm like you but I'm about to turn 25 instead. Birthdays always make me want to die. My mom tries to make it happy or suggests I go out with some friends, but we both know I don't have any and my anxiety is awful.
I went to college to make her proud even though I had no direction in life. I was never able to find a job and had to move back in with her. She's been supportive and I do what I can to help her. We're on good terms, but I still feel like shit that I'm such a failure. I've been having health problems and now I looks like I'll be able to do even less. I would have killed myself years ago if it wouldn't destroy her, she's been through enough.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.