[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not become a diaperfag? >Cute prints and designs >Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: diaper.jpg (78 KB, 500x615) Image search: [Google]
diaper.jpg
78 KB, 500x615
Why not become a diaperfag?

>Cute prints and designs
>Don't have to get up or use piss bottles when gaming or watching movies
>Feels good, man
>Can try to find a daddy/mommy to take care of you
>Helps you justify being a manchild.
>>
File: nope-00002.png (67 KB, 213x268) Image search: [Google]
nope-00002.png
67 KB, 213x268
>cute prints and designs
AB diapers are degenerate. I want something plain and boring like Molicare, Abena or Drys.
>>
I may be low, but I'll never sink so low as to try to make an innocuous thread about my terrible fetish on /r9k/ where I pretend to be forwarding a legitimate question so that I can can maybe attract other deviants and masturbate to the replies
>>
>>28696552
>Why not become a diaperfag?
I'm not a closet scat/piss fetishist
Go ahead. Deny it.
>>
File: 1459745131221.jpg (811 KB, 1605x1424) Image search: [Google]
1459745131221.jpg
811 KB, 1605x1424
>>28697688
Not even OP, but you must be new here.
>>
File: autism-00024.jpg (150 KB, 789x689) Image search: [Google]
autism-00024.jpg
150 KB, 789x689
>>28697721
Most people who are into diapers don't like shitting in them though.
But you're going to say that's wrong. Of course you know SO much more about other people's fetishes than the people who have them though, so you will say that's false because CLEARLY you're the expert in this scenario.
>>
File: smug asuka.jpg (219 KB, 560x577) Image search: [Google]
smug asuka.jpg
219 KB, 560x577
>>28697823
Ah yes, sweet sweet denial.
Most people who are into cars don't like driving in them though.
But you're going to say that's wrong. Of course you know SO much more about other people's hobbies than the people who have them though, so you will say thats false because CLEARLY you're the expert in this scenario.
>>
S I G L E M I C
I
G
L
E
M
I
C
>>
>>28697864
Your post doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>28698107
Yes it does you illiterate
Diapers were made to shit in. Don't even deny this.
Cars were made to drive in. This too is undeniable
To say that "muh majority don't even like shitting in something that was designed to be shat into" is not only bullshit, it is bullshit that only someone in denial could spout, such as yourself.
>>
>>28698138
You don't have a firm grasp on logic.
I never claimed to know what carfags like about cars, so your analogy is useless at covering anything.
You on the other hand are making claims about diaperfags, so if anything your analogy only works against your broken logic
>>
>>28696552
Why not kill you'reself?
>>
I probably wouldn't be able to find a mommy/daddy.
>>
File: supremefit.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
supremefit.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>28697622
This, 2bh. I prefer the designs of proper grown up briefs over stuff like Rearz.

The only "babyish" print diapers I like are the newer Bambinos with the blue landing zone with rabbits and stuff on it, and only because it's not all that far off from some hipster printed shirt anyway.

The all-around designs bother me too, it's not like actual baby diapers generally look like that.

>Can try to find a daddy/mommy to take care of you
I actually have found an older guy who's down to consistently let me lounge at his place in drag and diapers. I'm a virgin and have never been in a relationship before so I'm spooked to make this my first one and sorta spoil/ruin myself for future partners that are actually my age

>>28698931
try fetlife or non-/soc/ meetup threads on 4chan and its derivatives
>>
>>28698863
>You don't have a firm grasp on logic.
>says the person who believes diaper fetishists dont shit in them
D E L U S I O N
E
L
U
S
I
O
N
>>
>>28699083
>>says the person who believes diaper fetishists dont shit in them
most don't. in fact, most people who use diapers for non-fetish reasons don't shit in them either. adult diapers are not even made to be shit in, because it's known that it's not really worth trying to do more than contain the poop so it doesn't stain any furniture, and you can't really absorb it like you can with piss. fecal incontinence is also very uncommon in general, while urinary incontinence is practically a fact of life for anyone who has either been pregnant recently or is above the age of 55.
>>
>>28697911
What's the story behind how it became public? I can't imagine he just like posted a pic of it or something
>>
File: siglemic.jpg (660 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
siglemic.jpg
660 KB, 960x1280
>>28699186
He had an ABDL twitter and pics with his face

I think this is one of them? i'm not entirely sure who siglemic is because i really do not care about Mario 64, i never liked that game and still dont, nor do I follow ABDL ~celebrities~ (lmao)
>>
>>28699136
[citation needed]: the delusional post
>>
>>28699240
Do you have some more pics of this shit? I see making good use of them in srg
>>
I was into this for so many years, but it seems like I grew out of it or something. But I will share tfw no diaper gf.
>>
Do those people just wear diapers for fun or do they purposely weaken their muscles that hold back your piss to become incontinent?
>>
>>28696552
I don't have mommey issues so I won't become a diaper fag.
>>
>>28701185
Some morons do the latter, but many believe it's mostly psychosomatic. You get used to peeing anywhere, so you just do. It's rare, though.

Though I've also noticed that a lot of diaperfags have trouble holding it before they got their fetish. I wet the bed for ages and still have occasional little accidents and frequently dribble, but it has nothing to do with liking diapers. I just would actually enjoy going diapered 24/7 more than most people with similar problems.
>>
why

i imagine its even worse to shit in diapers unless you keep your self 100% shaven unless you enjoy having shit smeared all over your ass and pubic hair

id rather not shower after every piss/shit
>>
I broke up with my ex because he wanted me to start wearing diapers (this is a guy who thought my little alter was bizzare and wanted nothing to do with it for years). I tried it for a few days on the condition that I wouldn't actually have to... Use them. Definitely not my thing.

They're itchy and uncomfortable. They dig in at awkward angles and you can never adjust them just right. And they're hot. My god they're hot.
>>
>>28701405
In fairness, it sounds like he put them on you wrong (or just used a brand with a poor fit for you -- it takes some people a while to find the best brief for them, and cloth ones should be tailored), and there have been advances in the technology to make them more breathable.

I won't say you're WRONG or anything, but if your reaction wasn't one of complete disgust on a fundamental level, I'd advise you to try again, because it sounds like your ex was a bit of a noob scrub
>>
File: poptartnazi.jpg (60 KB, 601x800) Image search: [Google]
poptartnazi.jpg
60 KB, 601x800
I came here from /pol/ and what the fuck is this degeneracy?
>>
>tfw no sweet daddy to care for me
>>
kek is this ironic? What's next, watch cartoons for children?
>>
>>28701682
Welcome to /r9k/, the lowest circle of hell.
>>
>>28701971
Diaperfaggotry is getting more popular. I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a Le Ironic Fetishe :^) like bondage is sooner or later.

There's already very kindergarten-like "Safe Spaces" on college campuses cropping up, and Adult Colouring Books are a thing. Mark my words, diapers will be as normie as 50 shades in a few years! Even the companies making the thing are trying harder and harder to remove stigmas for actual normal incontinent clients.
>>
File: 1463761778405s.jpg (7 KB, 184x250) Image search: [Google]
1463761778405s.jpg
7 KB, 184x250
>>28696552
you are cancer. kys!
>>
>>28696552
That sounds really pleasant actually.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.