[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why anyone should have kids in 2016.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 279M9783092709BW.jpg (166 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
279M9783092709BW.jpg
166 KB, 1000x665
Give me one good reason why anyone should have kids in 2016. Come on! I'm waiting.
>>
>>28696430
It's just normalfags filling their empty lives with little people they can abuse like their parents did to them, just look at anchor babies in the US, they literally bring people in this world to be made citizens of the US. Most people have kids because they think it's what they should do.
>>
>>28696470
Pretty much this, or lack of foresight when fucking. No attempt at birth control and then are surprised and scared when they end up pregnant.

It's 2016, if you lived in the okay parts of America you should of had classes on this shit in 6th grade.
>>
Well, someone has to do it or we'll become extinct.
>>
>Muh genes, muh famiry, muh honoruu

If you really need children that bad, adopt, you immoral cunts.
>>
OP here. I was just curious seeing as they are normies infesting this board and I wanted to hear their insight. Personally, I really hate kids and considering the world we live in, now is not the time to be raising any kid. The only reasonable excuse is after a massive war with heavy casualties or something like that
>>
wanting to spread the seed is a natural feeling
>>
My daughter is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. All the stresses in the world seem to go away knowing that I have someone back home waiting for me.
>>
>>28696524
>Well, someone has to do it or we'll become extinct.
> we'll become extinct.>implying that's not bad thing
>>
File: 215.jpg (235 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
235 KB, 500x500
>>28697026
>giving into animalistic needs
>>
>>28697056
How much money did you waste on her instead of buying stuff you will actually enjoy. Just wait a few years and she will betray you.
>>
>>28697056
The stresses will come back when your sweet innocent daughter becomes Jamal's personal cum bucket once she turns 16.
>>
>>28697269
>16
bit generous innit
>>
>>28697056
>the greatest thing that has ever happened to me

Why are breeders so fucking selfish
>>
>>28697056
Like I said, they bring children screaming into this world so they'll have someone dependent on them and under their control like a pet. Very disturbing imo
>>
>>28697127
i live in a 1st world country so i dont need to worry about overpopulated
>>
File: 1462987048851.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462987048851.gif
1 MB, 500x500
Children are the riskiest of insurance programs, but if they pan out, you've got the equivalent of a human pension in your old age just for breeding.

I don't expect to live past the age of 50 or 60, so I don't give a fuck. I also hate children and consider creating people and raising them in this world to be the cruelest possible act.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.