[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's 2005. School is out. It's time for the weekend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 4282715732_060f7b70c0_b.jpg (513 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4282715732_060f7b70c0_b.jpg
513 KB, 1024x768
>it's 2005. School is out. It's time for the weekend.

>You skateboarded to the mall and just mastered the kickflip, and just copped a sick shirt and spiked bracelet at hot topic

>as you walk out with your nirvana shirt on your motorola razr gets a crazy number of texts (3, that was a lot then) from hot emo sluts, including stacey from algebra class

>parents are gone for the weekend, they told you to be a good boy, you go back to your upper middle class mcmansion with the boys

>blaze some dat kush with the crew
>while you're blasting sick purple OG kush you bought with the money out of upper middle class mommy's purse you and your skater crew start getting the munchies, so you order the sickest pizza

>you turn on the video game system and start playing super smash brothers

>you text the girls back, telling them to get the fuck over, you have dank shit, you have daddy's henny, you have fucking pizza

>While the bitches are coming over you and the boys start making legit crazy prank calls, to prostitutes on craigslist, to the local bas, to everything, cracking up like hyenas. You go out and tip over portapotties and egg other rich people's cars, making mischief like crazy, just laughing having a hilarious time

>someone calls the police, now the cops are coming so you get on your sick bmx bikes and get the fuck back to your mcmansion. the fat cops cannot go toe to toe with youth so they lose you behind a sidestreet

>the bitches are here now, you start getting crossfaded with them, daddy's brandy and dank purple OG

>you put on some shitty fake alternative rock music like nirvana, green day, or blink 182, that bemoans the capitalist consumerist culture that allows daddy to provide you with such a toptier existence

>then one of your buddies puts on this new sick rap single on a burned CD, it's called 'crank dat' by soulja boi
>>
>shit starts getting crazy, everyone is high af

stacey's friend drops the bomb and takes off her shirt showing her luscious tits

>everyone starts making out on the couch getting crunk

>IT'S OVER

>while your buddies are taking care of the 6/10s you take stacey up to your room, green day posters all over the wall

>then stacey stutters "I really like you, are we like... gonna do it?"

>stacey starts sucking your cock

>you are in ethereal otherworldly bliss

>then you take her to the bed

>you eat that pristine pussy

>you fuck that pussy like a boss nigga

>you kiss stacey on the lips

>you go back downstairs and the bros are all wasted, they said they got laid, the other hoes went home, everyone laughs, the night was legit insane, everyone fucking dyed hair cutie emo teen girls into oblivion

>when they all leave and it's just you and stacey she says "hey I can say I'm staying at jennifer's house, she'll cover for me, I can spend the night"

>you passionately kiss stacey

>then you go outside after that exhilarating teen sex

>you lie in the backyard of your mcmansion holding hands looking at the stars

>"it's so beautiful" stacey says... you just instinctively say "like you", she kisses you and you fuck again, on the grass

>as you're covered in sweat you see the lightning bugs are out...

>you both laugh catching lightning bugs without a care in the world

>then you go to bed stroking her hair, you hear "I love you", you drift off into sleep, dopamine pumping like mad
>>
>just copped a sick shirt and spiked bracelet at hot topic

You lost me fast, this is gay
>>
>you wake up...

>"stacey? where did she go?"

then you realize the truth

it's 2016. You never had that. You were a loser in middle school, high school, and college, if you are even going to college. You look like shit. You're either very limited with sexual experience (<2 girls) or a kissless virgin... You have no real friends to speak of. At best you are 'that guy', a hanger-on that people reluctantly associate with. You're a fucking ugly looking awkward nerd

all of it was fake. You're the same piece of shit you always were. So you pull the trigger... and say goodbye to this cruel world where you have to suffer as a socially rejected outsider, forever.
>>
>>28696180
>Wanting stacy

End the meme that is your life
>>
>>28696180
Actually it describes my highschool life fairly accurately.

It wasn't until after graduation that I became a failed normie, neet then hikki.

At least it taught me that there is nothing left for me. Friends, parties and pussy are for kids, and while pussy still appeals to some for their entire life, I know that I don't want it if I have to work for me. It's simply not worth it.
>>
>>28696209
keep coping, your qt introvert autistic racist unicorn gf doesn't exist
>>
bumper bumperooni original
>>
Well I was only 15 in 2005 so I shouldn't be having sex yet, and certainly not smoking marijuana.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.