[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck, Marry, Kill: The Britbong Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 478x153) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 478x153
Rank your British Waifu.
>>
fuck right, marry middle, kill left
>>
KiII all of them with fire.
>>
>>28696122
Marry, fuck, kill with the force of a thousand suns
>>
>>28696122

Left to right

Fuck and Marry; ignore since I'm busy fucking; ignore since I'm busing getting married.
>>
>>28696122
Jesus Christ.

Just because they identify as women, doesn't make them women
>>
>>28696122
Fuck daisy
Kill Emma
Marry Sophie
>>
>>28696122
who's the one on the left? I want to fuck her, then kill the middle one, because she's annoying me for years now, then marry the right one.
>>
>>28696122
they're all clothed, how the fuck can anyone make an reasonable decision without topless pics?
>>
>>28696122
Fuck, KiII, Marry.
>>
>>28696266
>she's annoying me for years now
She doesn't even acknowledge your existence, you schizo fag.

>66
>Not killing left.
Wasted potential.

Fuck Jedi. Marry Emma. She's intelligent enough to handle her finances (see the Panama Papers, maggots!). I wouldn't kill Sophie because I'm not an edgelord and she makes my penis throb.
>>
>>28696122
Marry Sophie
Fuck Daisy hard in the ass and treat her like grbage
Kill Harry Potters girlfriend
>>
>>28696264
>>28696266
>>28696449
>>28696637
Based robots
>>
>>28696584
do you have to acknowledge someone's existence in order to annoy him? I think not
>>
>>28696693
>someone I've never had contact with is annoying me! REEEEEEEE!!!
Sorry. I forgot for a second which board I was in.
>>
>>28696122
fuck kill marry or marry kill fuck
probably marry the jew puppet to teach the bitch some manners
>>
Fuck right, kill left, marry Emma and fuck that crazy globalist feminazi shit out of her.
>>
Why do people always pay this game with beautiful people. Using unattractive people tells you more about yourself than which of these 10's you would m/f/k.
>>
kill emma for being a feminist cunt, maybe the others are too though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.