[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET friendships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1358602426029.jpg (298 KB, 843x848) Image search: [Google]
1358602426029.jpg
298 KB, 843x848
Does real friendship even exist? Every time I chat with another wizard NEET online we instantly click, talk about pretty much anything and share our biggest secrets. Our friendship reaches the highest peak you can have and it seems like it would last for a lifetime. Then when I start discussing about meeting IRL he becomes argumentative, more distant until it completely collapses. Then I become increasingly desperate to save the remaining crumbs of the relationship he blocks me and changes his phone number. This happened twice, I spent 9 months forging these friendships. What the hell am I doing wrong?
>>
I've been in a skype group a few months now, and a few people are talking about going on a trip to meet other robots irl. These are genuinely the only people in my life I'd consider friends, and I look forward to that but there are still moments at night where the idea just makes me want to fucking kill myself.

Online I can be an autistic faggot all day, and the moment I decide I want to stop talking to watch a show, play a game, sleep, whatever, I can and have just stopped talking with no warning and gone and done that. There's no real obligation, but I enjoy it. In person that wouldn't be the case, and I'm a full blown shut in NEET so I'm not sure how I'd handle seeing any of these fucks irl.

On top of that there's the usual insecurities I get even when I'm around someone like my cousin.

>i'm annoying him
>wants me to fuck off
>he's got other plans and I know im just getting in the way

shit like that. Online there's that mutual understanding that all parties can fuck off at any moment without any reason. Yeah, you hope they don't, but you know they can, and sometimes it's comforting to know that you can as well. You can be completely open and honest, you can put on a persona, you can do whatever the fuck you want and after a while they have a decent idea of who you are, but there's still anxiety attached to irl communication.

>inb4 someone from the group sees this post and shames me endlessly
>>
>>28696012
Sounds like NEETS don't like IRL relationships. What a surprise.
>>
I need friendship. I need you.
>>
>>28696145
I'm sure if you were around other robots they would understand if you did something autismal.
>>
>>28696145
There are good skype groups?
>>
NEET relationships are the highest form of human interaction, alike the greek gods had.

Wageslaves like you just don't get it.
>>
>>28696195
Would you want a non NEET friend?
>>
>>28696224
probably, I never claimed to be a wholly rational person.

>>28696231
>implying we're good
it just happened around October and seems to have attracted people who have no problem just BEEing themselves, people who need a hugbox and a circlejerk leave or get kicked. part of what makes it work i think is that there technical a back up group, and sometimes when a bunch of new people join the people who've been around for month move over there a lot. lets new people get to know each other, doesn't force them to try to figure out how we all know so much about each other. really now i think of it that was a pretty lucky thing. Every time new people join the majority leave, one or two people get kicked for spamming the chat or whatever, and 1 or 2 people stick around. Over time that person either just starts feeling like he's been there forever or they leave out of no where. I could probably list off like 15 people from there off hand, but I have no god damn clue who showed up when anymore.
>>
>>28696012
I'm going to a comic convention in an hour, first actual thing I do in almost a year of being neet.
I do wish I had someone to go with tho
>>
>>28696424
Just hold it together.
>>
>>28696323
koro_taro

Add me to the group, I'm bored
>>
>>28696452
Here is my plan, since I already love comics I have been learning to draw for a while, once I'm good I will be able to work with other cartoonists since everyone in the industry is kind of a freak I will fit right in
>>
>>28696012
I only like talking to NEET girls.
>>
>>28696460
>search your name
>theres like 30 variations

i sent a contact request to koro_taro, sais /r9k/ in it.
>>
>>28696510
Not a promising career but I'd say it's worth pursuing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.