[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marriedfag here. This is what my wife says about /r9k/ >full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5
File: think youre so funny.jpg (150 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
think youre so funny.jpg
150 KB, 507x338
Marriedfag here.

This is what my wife says about /r9k/

>full of adults that never passed kindergarten

>offensive

>women-hating / misogynistic

>disgusting

>pathetic

>whining

>12 year old boys

>lame and unfunny
>>
>stupid

>pathetic

>offensive

>low IQ

>they should channel their 4chan somewhere else

>haven't they got anything better to do with their lives?

>[r9k] is the worst

>it's disgusting

>it objectifies women

>it's toilet humour
>>
>>28695933
5 out of those 10 epithets describes her -- what she is being offended, disgusted, unamused by. She's a shit person if she can't even separate her perceptions from facts.
>>
>>28695933
She's true
>>
(she did like the post successful screen though)

back to my wife's comments now

>incomprehensible *pish* type of noise

>full of people who are trying to out-shock each other
>like 8 year olds who are trying to out-stink each other at a farting competition
>until someone does a poo and then you are all covered in shit
>>
Nobody gives a shit about her opinion.
>>
>>28695933
Maybe MGTOW? She sounds like a raging imbecile
>>
She sounds like an extremely judgemental, immature, and volatile person to be quite honest with you my relative.
>>
>>28695963
Wife said "thank you"

-----------------------------
She's done with her ranting, that's all for now.

That was five years of pent-up disgust at my home board. I don't complain about her facebook being a pile of crap... actually that's not true. I moan about that all the time.
So I guess it's mutual contempt for each other's online "homes"
>>
>>28695967
I'm married and my wife gets off to depravity. She is literally masturbating right now to the scat thread.

She also fucked our house beaver, which isn't really unusual.
>>
>>28695978
>>28695987
>>28695992
stop it guys, you're hurting her feelings...
oh no, wait, she said "that's what I expect from them"
>>
>>28695933
>married in the current year
cuckooooo-cuckooooo
>>
OP can I see your wifes titties?

Just ask her for me
>>
>>28696000
>house beaver
huh?
>>
I'd say we're immature but we are right about some things about women. The only problem is that more than half of these retards don't know how to argue. Many will post a reddit or 4chan screencap of le women being ebul and pretend that's proof for all women. Many of them base their views on anecdote and not fact. I don't hold women in high regard but i do realize some can be good.
>>
>>28696000
What is a house beaver?
Nice digits, btw.
>>
>>28696005
Mature people do not respond to immaturity with immaturity. I'm not defending anyone here, I'm just saying her reaction makes her sound much like the same insults she's flinging at people she has never met.
>>
>>28696015
>>28696022
You guys don't have a house beaver? Must be a Canadian thing.
>>
>>28696005
>act like a jerk
>get called out on it
>its ok though because you expected it
>>
>>28695933
>>28695950
But what does your wife's son think about this board?
>>
>>28696010
She made another incomprehensible noise (like *pish*) and said "show my your penis and I'll see if you pass the penis test".
She also said you probably want to see her breasts to see if you can get milk out of them because you are clearly an infant.
(her words, not mine, pls don't shoot messenger)
>>

Let's be honest, what does this say about your wife's level of intellectual capacity?

Seriously, what are the odds of the average r9k poster having never passed kindergarten? Staggeringly, staggeringly low. It's just completely unrealistic to expect a kindergarten dropout to submit a typed post.

Your wife is, quite frankly, of significantly poor judgement. Your marriage will likely end with you paying her $800 a month alimony for several years.
>>
you should get out then.
i hope you get cucked by her and when you came her again crying you will know who is right, pump and dump or if you cannot do that just do not keep.
enjoy getting half your wealth being taken by your wife and her new bf.
>>
>>28696020
>anecdote and not fact

Anecdote IS fact, you retardation-accusing retard.
>>
>>28696033
so it's not a vagina that lives at home that you go out and support by working?
>>
>>28696042
she said "I'm not stupid enough to have children, there's clearly enough children in the world already, they're all on 4chan"
(she doesn't know about the cuck meme)
>>
>>28696059
What, no, that's crazy.

Our house beaver is just a normal beaver that does home-repair. Just like all our neighbours.
>>
>>28695933
>I am a high school graduate.
>I don't care if I'm offensive to a woman.
>There is no such thing as being misogynistic, as women are objects that might can conquer, and aren't intellectual or physical equals to men.
>I shower daily and wear clean clothes.
>I am not pathetic when compared to a player on easy mode.
>There is no whining, only contemplating possible outcomes.
>I'm a 20 year-old man.
>I have friends who respect me and I can make strangers laugh.

Looks like your wife is trash.
>>
>>28696076
>doesn't know about the cuck meme
She's lying.
>>
>>28696054
my wife said
"money? you think women want to take all your money? none of you have any money. I make my own money, thanks very much"
>>
Even if it's bait, it's totally true and it should be in the new sticky.
>>
>>28696043
That's a pretty mean thing to say Mrs. Anon

I was just thinking your "husband" is an insane misogynist with a low IQ that never passed kindergarten and that hes so pathetic he'd make a thread about a wife he doesn't have to get delicious (You)s

Boobies and a timestap are a pretty good way to see if we're talking to an actual woman
>>
>>28696120
If it's true, you need to stop posting, underageb&
>>
Joke is on her. She married you, so how smart could she be?
>>
>>28695933
You let your wife opine on websites?

You're a weak husband. Enjoy your nigger baby
>>
tell her to paint a vivid picture in her mind of her choking on her father's erect dick while fingering herself.
>>
>>28695933
And what makes you think that any of us give a shit what some normalfag and his cumdumpster think about us?

Why do you come here to post things like this? You're not one of us, this board is not designed to cater to your tastes. Fuck off to /soc/.
>>
>>28696057
Anecdote can be fact but it's not really good for an argument. It could be made up and it's probably exaggerated because of your emotions because it happened to you. The main problem is that it doesn't represent many people. It's a personal experience. Can't be repeated the exact way in which it happened to you. It doesn't have the credibility of research and studies. Those can be repeated and if they were done correctly the outcome will be incredibly similar.
>>
>>28696133
I can hear your omeganus bleeding from Straya, fag.
>>
>>28695933
tell her to eat a bucket of your diarrhea. make her watch you fill the bucket. maintain double middle fingers at her during the entire process.
>>
>>28696168
>this board is not designed to cater to your tastes.
Actually, this board was designed to foster original content. Not to be the batcave of a group of bitter virgins.

Fuck off to wizardchan.
>>
As a 21 yr old. neet, she is 100% right. Almost everyone here is mentally not older than 12
>>
>>28696270
shut up faget u gay as shit faget
>>
>>28696144
She said she doesn't need to imagine it when she has me right here.
>>
>>28696270
Woooowww
Go fuck yourself you shit-brained fart-knuckler

I hope jackals rape your spirit for all eternity, but you'd probably like that, you disgusting pathetic retarded furry faggot.
>>
>>28696283
>>28696300
The problem is this might as well not be ironic here, literally /b/ 2.0 with all the children here nowadays
>>
>>28696076
>"I'm not stupid enough to have children, there's clearly enough children in the world already, they're all on 4chan"

Then ironically enough she is the actual child.
>>
File: 1463055293906s.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1463055293906s.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
My wife would cry and probably tell me to sleep in the other room if she saw this place and knew I post here regularly. What wife don't know won't hurt her
>>
>>28696316
i dono ionic or watever but u gay as shit homeboy, u wanna go? out with me? and fuck each other in the assholes? want to make out? Would you be my gay boyfriend, please? I want to cuddle and kiss you all night and then we can stretch each other's buttholes wide enough to walk through them into our own secret garden.
>>
>Beta browsing r9k with his shewhale gf
>>
>>28695933
>shaming language
>feminist lingo
You're in for a ride OP. She's gonna make you her simp puppy and cuck you to no end.
>>
>>28696105
of course she does not care just about money, but that is all you can give, and that is why she will go away.
you are on r9k if you were a robot you will always be with us, you will be tortured by women if you keep your ways,
>>
lol u shud put ur dick in her pu$$y lol lol u faget u fuk her pu$$y faget lol
>>
Your wife is an idiot and should keep her shitty opinions to herself
Cue mental gymnastics about how I am the worst person in the world and totally not someone you walk past in the street without giving a second thought
>>
>>28696047
This post is fucking great. It's meticulously written
>>
>>28695933
your wife cheats on you and is fat anyways
>>
>>28696372
>>28696498

/thread.

One other thing: I have no idea why a married man would show his wife this board. What did you expect?
>>
>not gonna have kids
why bother getting married desu senpai
>>
>>28695967
your wife seems very funny and not judgmental at all anon

Enjoy the divorce where you lose everything to her

then you'll come back, long after she died on AIDS from niggers
>>
>>28696037
>wife acts like a jerk
>beat the shit out of this bitch
>its not ok but that was expected
>whyisitnotok.jpg
>>
>>28695933
>>28695950

Sounds like she is talking about Howard Stern, the internet replaced that humor from radio for me.
>>
>>28696583
kuzayo dick and BAWWWWLLLLSSSSSSS bitch!
>>
Yeah but what does your wife's son think of /r9k/?
>>
>>28696283
>>28696300
Thanks for proving him right, robos.
>>28696270

>>28696336
>She has a sense of humour and is witty.
>Child
Feel the Bern!

>>28696343
You're a good husband, anon.

>>28696533
Giggles. And he sure got them from her. Besides, it will reinforces his confidence by showing her omega males.

>>28696644
Read the thread. That was one of the first answers, you unoregano fag.
>>
File: 1463013282765.jpg (44 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
1463013282765.jpg
44 KB, 708x708
>>28696691
>Read the thread

You gonna make me faggot?
>>
Things that Noone actually said.
>>
>>like 8 year olds who are trying to out-stink each other at a farting competition
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
I am getting married in 6 months to a nice Chinese girl who is much more wealthy then I am, so it is not for money.

I am 24.

Please tell me what I am in for.
>>
I am not a fan of generelizing all users of an image-board.
Some of what she is saying stems form the fact that she never really tried to understand people on here, people of different situations in life other than herself.
She clearly lacks empathy and is unable to understand less fortunate people because she is in a good spot in life at the moment.
While there are some degenerates that give this board a negative image, it is certainly not all of us.
>>
>>28696800
>Chinese
EL OH EL
>>
>>28696808
I agree with you.
That's what keeps me coming back to this board.
>>
Marriage isn't what it used to be. When a woman marries you now she doesn't invest in you she is simply trying to get out of you as much as she can before she gets rid of you. Marriage used to be a partnership to raise children, today its a antagonistic contract meant to benefit women at the expense of a child and their father.
>>
>>28696800

With all the flavors of Asian there's more family involvement than you'd get from a white girl.

My desi wife gave her parents a set of keys to our house and they randomly wander in to snoop around. There's zero boundaries. If she has any poorer relatives they'll come around looking for handouts.

Oh, and hash out what holidays you'll be expected to get off of work for, travel on, et cetera. I know the Chinese new year is a really big deal for instance.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>28695933
Is she wrong tho?
>>
>>28695933
>12 year old boys

Pick one
>>
>>28695933
She's completely right. Still sounds like a cunt though.
>>
>>28696270
You hangout with some weird 12 yr olds
>>
I'm genuinely surprised everyone is so offended.

I thought everyone already knew this board is full of manchildren?
>>
File: 1282882656479.jpg (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1282882656479.jpg
14 KB, 184x184
>>28695933
>>28695950
And any of this is bad for what reason? Is it because most people here don't act as society dictates and therefore, don't fit in and most likely never will, because of various reasons? In what way is venting your frustration on life and females in general on an anonymous imageboard wrong?
>>
Women are inferior to men.
>>
>>28695933
>>28695950
enjoy your alimony
>>
>>28695933
>women-hating / misogynistic
Watch out, those words are no good sign.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.