[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 194x259
Is Jeb Bush one of us?
>>
>>28695719
He's very low energy so maybe.
>>
No, he's just weak.

Everyone on here calls him a cuck. Is there any evidence of him staying with a cheating spouse, having that fetish, or raising another man's children? Or is he just a cuck for his bullshit political views?
>>
Yes.
Just like him i'm the heir of multi million dollars in assets, am the progeny of world leaders, was raised and educated in the wealthiest of schools, have a wife and family, am privy to the secrets of the ruling class, will never have to worry about finances, own multiple properties and pretend i'm a down to Earth working spastic to win votes from idiots
>>
>>28695881
Cuck = Weak
Jeb Bush = Weak
Jeb Bush ~= Cuck
>>
>>28695719
Absolutely and that's why I love watching him make a fool out of himself. The cringe is strong in this one.
>>
Jeb's too high energy to be a robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
>>
>>28695941
You do realize that every word he says is scripted by professional think tankers and rehearsed.

Oh, but he's so silly and awkward and the underdog kawaii
>>
I feel like he'd be a robot if he wasn't married and had kids
>>
File: jeb-bush-435.jpg (105 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush-435.jpg
105 KB, 435x580
>>28695881
He's a beta provider for a used up mexican stacy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.