[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw raised by single mother >Tfw dad died when I was young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 3d.png (144 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
3d.png
144 KB, 358x398
>Tfw raised by single mother
>Tfw dad died when I was young so I can't even remember him

Welp, fucked for life. No one considers what happens to boys when they have literally NO father figure and therefore no one to teach them how to be a man.
>>
>>28695477
guys with single mother are pretty chill imo. they aren't that aggressive, and are easy to hang out with. I have 2 pretty chill dudebros just like you.
>>
They turn into numales and as such are cogs of the feminist nachine
>>
>>28695477
>Dad died when i was in 4th grade
>now im on hormones
ya ur fucked
>>
>>28695506
Lmao. Around 40%-50% of single mothers are living in poverty. Children raised by single mothers are more likely to have mental issues, have addictions to drugs, be promiscuous, and commit crime.
>>
>>28695477
Noone at all.
Just 100000000 studies and books on the subject and trained professionals in every town over 10k to help you deal
>>
>>28695506
>guys with single mother are pretty chill imo. they aren't that aggressive

They aren't aggressive because, generally, they aren't very masculine. Which is the problem.

>>28695553
>have addictions to drugs, be promiscuous, and commit crime.

Is this even the case though? I'm OP, and I'm certainly not promiscuous nor do I have the balls to do drugs or commit crimes. I'm just a weak, overly sensitive, emotionally effeminate manchild. And judging by /r9k/, there are a LOT of sons of single mothers who turn out that way which society pays ZERO attention to.
>>
>>28695477
>>28695547
The only single mothers I have sympathy for are widows. And that's ONLY if he died in a reasonable manner. Maybe he was on his way to work and got into car crash. Maybe he had a disease that couldn't have been prevented. If a single mother fits into that category (most don't), I'd consider dating them. They'd also have to not be a whore, a good person, etc. Also only if they've got a really young child (not children).
>>
>>28695602
Maybe you're not the case but that doesn't make it not true. You could be an outlier. All I know is that single mothers are terrible for society.
>>
>>28695637
>All I know is that single mothers are terrible for society.

Yeah, they are, but not in the way you're saying they are.

I'm tired of this meme which says "sons of single mothers become criminals/dangerous people/psychopaths". That's only the case if they're the son of a single mother AND have some kind of external father figure(s) who guide them down the wrong path. Which is why black kids with no dads still turn out hyper-masculine and commit crimes, because they use gangs/older criminals who take them under their wing and act as male role models.

The real victims are people like me who spent their childhood surrounded by women with NO male role models. It doesn't matter how much love and good attention we get. We've turned out 100% fucked because we don't know how to behave as men. I will NEVER be socially confident or dominant now. I'm fucked. And society doesn't care about me.
>>
>>28695602
it could be because I'm an asianfag, and the mothers are like tigermoms, except even stricter than normal asians because there is even more reliance on the son. Liberal moms are probably the worst environment for a male son though.

one of the chill dudebros practises muay thai and bjj. while the other is /fa/ and works out alot. of course this is from my own experience, so it could be totally different for the rest.
>>
>>28695678
You have no proof or argument against my "meme." And don't try to post anecdotal evidence. I'm not saying you're wrong about your black male hypermasculinity theory but I'd need proof other than anecdote.

You could be like that because that's the way you cope. I don't know. Average people are strikingly similar but everyone technically has a unique perspective because they're the only ones living their life.
>>
>>28695613
Nice dating profile, m8.
>>
>raised in near-poverty by a depressed single mother
>perfectionist and overbearing
>overreacted to everything
>never taught me how to do anything
>thinks that simply because she fed me cheap processed shit she's a good mother

all it did is turn me into a narcissist

fuck her
>>
>>28695760
Thanks m8, but a single mother isn't my first pick or any of my picks if they don't fit that criteria. I'm currently interested in a seemingly sweet church girl. I can only hope.
>>
>>28695781
Literally the same here
Except I have four siblings
>>
>>28695781
>>28695810
Do both of you realize that your mothers are bad people?
>>
>>28695838
Yes?
I'm not retarded
>>
>>28695896
I was just asking friend. I never claimed you were retarded. Most people seem to jump to their single mother's defense and claim they're different.
>>
>>28695838
according to her she's a fucking angel immune to mistakes

her zero capacity for self-examination astounds me
>>
>>28695928
I know but I don't wanna be put in a bowl with the self hating nu male spawn of anti male whores (like my mom)
>>
>>28695936
Do you ever call her out? How mad does she get if you do?
>>
>>28695945
I don't blame you. How did your situation personally affect you? Did you have problems managing money or handling other personal affairs because no one taught you?
>>
>>28695970
Handling money is the least problem
I literally had no idea what to do in any given social situation for the longest time
>>
File: 1461806327822.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1461806327822.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>28695678
>The real victims are people like me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g
>>
>>28695958
i've been calling her out my entire life

when i was a kid, other adults would literally take my opinion more seriously than hers, and they weren't just being nice to me

she's that fucking bad
>>
It's damaging to all children if they don't have both parents. Lack of a father usually results in whore daughters and beta sons. Having no mother leads to children being insecure and distant to others and at risk of depression.
>>
>>28695981
I'm awkward myself but I had parents who were stable, monogamous Christians. Well, I still have them but you know what I mean. Pretty good upbringing but my mother is a pretty typical southerner. Cooked food that was good but incredibly fattening. I didn't inherit her high metabolism. So I got fat and no girl thought I was cute. I've lost a lot of weight now. I'm 6', good looking, and at a healthy weight. I'm just awkward. But hell man I'm glad I didn't have to go through your situation. I'm very lucky.

>>28696014
That's embarrassing. My mother is such a sweetheart. I couldn't imagine living with an insufferable bitch.
>>
File: file.jpg (465 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
465 KB, 500x500
>>28695477
Ayy senpai also raised by widow here

Although I got to actually know my dad for a bit, he never got to teach me how to into cars

I feel like I've been cucked out of so many essential experiences being raised by a single mother. I can only imagine what it would be like if my mom wasn't as responsible and hard-working as the slutty single moms who Jamal knocked up and then walked away from
>>
at least you have an excuse, my father was around but just straight up did nothing with me
>>
>>28695477
It happened to me too. The internet becomes your father to teach you things. You don't have an excuse.
>>
>>28696612
>Being a millenial
I didn't have internet access until I was 13
>>
>>28695602
Fuck society, you don't need them. They don't care about males in the first place.
>>
>>28695678
Nah. It's your own choice to perpetuate the personality that you've been developing under the female role models you've had. It's up to you to be a man, stop blaming others.
>>
File: fghj.jpg (35 KB, 505x334) Image search: [Google]
fghj.jpg
35 KB, 505x334
>>28695477

>he needs to be taught to be a man

You were fucked anyways.
>>
>>28695781
Gave you a place to live. Learn shit yourself you autist. Nothing you have to learn is difficult and all the knowledge is out there. It's on you.
>>
>>28696710
>>28696737
>Being THIS ignorant
Yeah the human psyche doesn't exist, children are just small adults that you have to feed and grow like plants
>>
>>28696642
Who cares. You have it now.
>>
>>28696770
Yeah it's not like you develop during early childhood or anything
>>
>>28696769
Psychology isn't a real science
>>
I was raised solely by my mother from about 4 to 14 because my dad was in prison. I have a sister with severe autism so I was pretty much left to my own devices so my sister could be raised better because she actually needed it.

Then once my dad got out of prison he was always a dick because I didn't acquire the same masculine hobbies and ideals that he had. Wow, I wonder why I never had any masculine interests?

I somehow turned out pretty great tho given the circumstances. Somehow can attract women and have long term relationships, not a virgin, go to a good university, have friends, and setting up a path for myself to do what I want to do in life.

It's funny because I do technical theatre and I sometimes threaten my dad's masculinity because I know more about carpentry and electrical things than he does. And he always told me theatre was for faggots kek. I have gotten literally all of my pussy from theatre chicks because they thought I was the manly well to do designer/technician how can do things with his hands.
>>
>three sisters
>raised by a single mom
>one of my sisters always moans about her life being shit because she grew up without father
>rest dont give a fuck and are well adjusted normal human beans
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.