[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got destroyed by my dad. Phsycially. I'm 21, NEET,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 1455189990485.png (194 KB, 576x699) Image search: [Google]
1455189990485.png
194 KB, 576x699
Just got destroyed by my dad. Phsycially.

I'm 21, NEET, no prospects. I failed my med studies, got depressed, didn't find shit afterwards.

He hit me so fucking hard i'm bruised all over the face and i'm pretty sure my left arm is broken

What do /r9000/.
>>
>>28695453
Are you the Canadian with a shitty mother too?

Move out senpai
>>
Maybe he was just testing your medical knowledge
>>
>>28695453
Your dad sounds like a typical nigger.
>>
>>28695461
Do all Canadians have shitty parents? I know of one that had terrible parents, hell he didn't even have electricity for a few years of his life.
>>
>>28695453
wait till he falls asleep, slit his throat and then rape the corpse
don't forget to livestream it
>>
>>28695453
ABH with evidence. I don't know if you have the stomach for a trial but go to the police or call their non emergency number.

If you do make sure to play the depressed, vulnerable and so on... card.
>>
>>28695453
what does you dad do for a living?
>>
>>28695453
Did you pay for your schooling?
If not you deserve worse.

Also you should be able to overpower your dad by now.

He's an old man and you're in physical prime.
>>
>>28695453
call da cops
>>
>>28695453

1. Either go straight to the police and tell them about the assault. If it's as serious as you claim, he's fucked.

2. Or. Go and beat the shit out of your dad. Jump him if you have to.
>>
>>28695453
If you're son can't give you a good standup fight at 21 you're a shitty Dad. Fuck him.

Also just move out as soon as possible.
>>
>>28695499
if he lives with his dad he has no rights, he's basically a slave on their plantation.
>>
>>28695453
Don't be such a fucking useless failure
>>
>>28695479
My parents are great people.
>>
>>28695453
>comes to r9k to cutepost

lol
>>
>>28695453
Hospital then I don't know
>>
Just present anus to alpha male, as is tradition for weak men.
>>
>>28695453
This is what normies do to robots. They see you're having trouble so they instinctively want to kill you like animals.

good luck op, sorry you failed med school.
>>
Take it like a man, like in one of your animes you like so much, faggot
>>
kill yourself and ruin his life
>>
Who else here has been physically attacked by family members while neet?

This guy.

They just don't get it.
>>
>>28695485
Retired, used to be a CEO with 12k euros a month.

Not planning on suing him desu, I'm pretty sure he was right to do so.

WHen I sad what should I do, I meant study wise.
>>
>med studies
>NEET

dafuq?
>>
>21 and getting abused by your dad
Time to get a job and move out. Even if its at McDs or something, anything that gives you some income to move house is better than sitting on your ass all day and getting beat up
>>
>>28695453
If you can't beat the shit out of your dad then your not old enough to browse the site.
Get out, leave.
>>
Why'd he hit you? Did you guys start arguing and he lost his temper or what?

Anyway, I'd get a job and save up for an apartment if this is a regular thing. Beating up a NEET just seems really wrong.

>>28695488
Unless he had him really young and is barely in his 40's.
>>
>>28695907
Lol dude, you're over 18. That makes it assault. You can press charges. You can only get away with beating your kids when there still kids.
>>
>>28695453
>i'm pretty sure my left arm is broken
Go to the hospital dumbass.
>>
>>28696048
I'm a NEET. I was supposed to pass the nurse exam, but I didn't register back in December. I lied to them for months, saying it was supposed to be in May.

basically I kept on lying and lying and lying.
>>
Btw I'm 21 and my dad is 62.
>>
>>28696885
Still doesn't make it okay to beat your face in, he's probably banking on living off you when he's old as shit that's why he got so pissed
>>
>>28697226
Nah, he actually has some cash left in the bank.
>>
>>28697432
Then he just wanted to kick your ass I guess, my mom still threatens to slap me when I get the slightest edge to my voice and I'm 24- parents will be parents no matter how old you are.

Time to get a job like anon said. Save up and move out or continue NEETing but always be under his thumb and get your ass kicked when he gets angry enough.
>>
File: 14348273364305.png (13 KB, 233x221) Image search: [Google]
14348273364305.png
13 KB, 233x221
>when your parents pay for your college and you graduate on time and get a job and move out and have unlimited money because no gf
>>
>>28695453
Get a job, move out. Should have done that three years ago lad
>>
>have problem
>solution is obvious but uncomfortable and a little bit risky
>waste weeks and weeks debating other "options"
>make post on chinese cartoon imageboard asking for possible other ways

Get
a
job
>>
>>28697816
But I don't fucking know where to get a job. It's not like they grow on trees.
>>
>>28696075
He'll be kicked out. Otherwise I'd say go ahead and press charges. The cops cant make his dad keep him there after the fact.
>>
>>28697226
This is my parents desu

I'm their retirement fund

>tfw not giving them a cent when they run out of money
>>
#rek'd
talk shit get hit
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.