[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Money Scheme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>buy a manikin
>buy set of clothes for it
>spray paint them a metallic colour or your choosing
>hire a special fx makeup artist to make the face more realistic
>set it up in a public place
>put a hat/container in front of it
>people will probably pay more as they see a man stand deathly still for literally hours
>collect money

Would this work?

Has this already been done before?

It wouldn't even cost that much to set up and it would probably pay for itself after a while
>>
The point is you move when people give you money. But maybe there's enough retards that don't know that.
>>
These guys get prodded and annoyed all the time.

It would still probably work though.
You could make double shekels by begging nearby.
>>
>>28695155
yeah people do that. i saw a van pick one up once.
>>
>>28695180
oh it wasn't with a manikin though. it was a mannequin. i've never seen it done with a manikin.
>>
>>28695196
whats the original difference?
>>
>>28695155
He's sitting on a frame under his clothes, which goes to his arm, along another bit of metal, down that pole in his left hand, and there is another frame under the square of carpet attached to it to balance it out. You can see in poking through the rug.
>>
>>28695196
Why even use a mannequin? You can't put it into a pose that would be impressive to hold for a long period of time, it'd just be a ridgid generic pose
>>
File: images (18).jpg (6 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
6 KB, 384x384
>>28695221
Mannequins are generaly for dress making, they're usually stiff and unposable. Manakins are fully posable and are commonly used for reference with artists
>>
>>28695221
well, a mannequin is like a life-size doll. a manikin is something dumb idiots say when they're trying to say mannequin.
>>
>>28695247
naaah

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/manakin
>>
Use a Real Doll.
Looks realer and thirsty betas will give more money to a girl.
>>
>>28695276
>find real doll on the street
>fuck it
>>
>>28695311
>>28695276
I would seriously steal it.
I don't care if it's used.
>>
>>28695320

>Onlookers mortified as a sweaty man wearing a duster kidnaps a street performer in broad daylight
>>
>>28695226
I've seen one where it's one guy and 4 mannequins attached to him dressed the same. He moves them all when he moves. Took me a few minutes to realise.
>>
>>28695224
Did anyone ask how it was performed?
>>
>>28695155
Is this Wolverhampton? It looks like it
>>
>>28695590
Some faggot will eventually
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.