[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, have you ever been turned on by a guys video game skills?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: 136607-136582.jpg (21 KB, 282x274) Image search: [Google]
136607-136582.jpg
21 KB, 282x274
Fembots, have you ever been turned on by a guys video game skills?
>>
All my imaginary bfs are twitch streamers. Not sure if it's all the vidya skillz but it's certainly a part of it.
>>
>>28694906

anonette, why do you have imaginary boyfriends? Genuinely interested.

>>28694893

I think I fell for my bf when he told me he played a video game that is probably the most obscure game ever, that I also happen to have played. His video game skills always impress me.

He won't play me though because he's scared he will lose.
>>
>>28694927
Embarrassing thread desu.
>>
>>28694927
Because a guy online will talk to "me" on a near daily basis and we have fun and he's not rejecting me or being mean to me?
Imaginary twitch bfs are the shit.
I totally understand guys who donate to girl streamers. They're just a bit more delusional than I am at the moment but who knows. I might end up this way as well.
>>
>>28694906
>>28694927
>>28694965
ugh
original
>>
My gf likes to watch when I play Resident Evil or Silent Hill type games. She plays Pokemon-not badly either-and typical tablet tier shit. Got her into Plague Inc. at least.
>>
>>28694893
I lost my last bf because I yelled at him for being bad at video games.

He broke up with me.
He was still bad at video games though.
>>
>>28695597
Why are you lying on the internet? Orgy
>>
>>28695627
Now I have nobody to play video games with.
I should of kept my stupid mouth shut.
>>
>>28695597
My last gf yelled at me for being bad at videogames even though I was a higher rank than her by at least 10 divisions, so I said that I'm factually better than her and then she got mad and broke up.

She was fucking awful oh god.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 634x476
>>28694893
No, it's off putting for me and a huge red flag
>>
>>28695977
Playing games in general?
>>
>>28694893
>implying women can be robots

baka...
>>
Nope. Guys are supposed to be providers. Showing skills that is able to support his wife and children is sexy. How many gamers make enough with "professional gaming" to support a family. Extremely few.
>>
>>28696002
Go provide for yourself, roastie. It's 2016.
>>
File: 1458780889453.png (13 KB, 427x492) Image search: [Google]
1458780889453.png
13 KB, 427x492
>>28694893
>play any game online
>enable voice chat
>hear mostly guys talking
>those deep voices
>tfw no deep-voiced gamer bf
>>
>>28697596
That makes me horny and puts me in the mood to voice chat in videogames
>>
A chick (confirmed, talked to her on skype) in my WoW guild told me that she got moist seeing me do really high damage on my warlock during Cataclysm

It was cool but also weird
>>
>>28697649
Also to head off the next question, no we did not bang because she lived in another country across an ocean

But yeah she definitely seemed to be turned on by gaming skill so there's at least one woman in the world who is
>>
Puppey is my imaginary boyfriend

My actual boyfriend is disgustingly good at fighting games and whenever we play together I get butthurt because he destroys me
>>
>>28694893
literally the sluts in the speedrunning community are turned on by who plays the fastest.
>>
>>28694927
What a fucking faggot. Losing to girls turns me on.
>>
I've heard of such things happening from a friend of mine.
>>
>>28695597
Fucking loser for not turning it into a sexual thing.
>>
>>28697649
Probably not really a girl but it doesn't matter.
>>
>>28697886
I saw her pussy on skype

I don't think bottom surgery is that good yet
>>
>>28697808
good thing you're slow
>>
Being a gamer makes you more interesting to me, but gaming skill doesn't make me wet.

I'm all about snuggling up next to someone on the sofa while I watch them play video games, though.
>>
File: 1462468317489.png (201 KB, 528x498) Image search: [Google]
1462468317489.png
201 KB, 528x498
Any fembots getting turned on by my shitposting skills?
>>
I show girls my gladiator title and then fuck them.
>>
File: dl6.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
dl6.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
>>28694893
When I was growing up my brother was a absolute beast in Tekken 3. He has a photographic memory and memorized all moves including reversals. At family gatherings we used to have a tournament and he won every single one . It was hilarious our cousins couldn't even get a kick or punch in.
>>
>>28694893
i really couldn't care less about how good you are at a it, if you're very passionate about any game it'll probably make my heart fluttery
>>
Absolutely. When I'm away from my bf, I always ask him to stream for me so I can feel close to him. Watching him play is an adrenaline rush and victories make me swell with pride. When we're together I like to make treats for him and have sexually charged interactions to celebrate wins or getting through tough areas. Watching him do anything skillfully is arousing to me.
>>
>>28695942
>tfw golden AKs
>girlfriend just reached rank 3
>all my friends praise her for being so good

Fucky
>>
No I just think it's super cute when he gets really into it or when he tells me excitedly he got last kill or beat a level he was struggling on.

Guys can be pretty moe when they want to be. And that itself is the turn on, not the video game playing.
>>
>>28695977
another shit tier poster filtered, thanks for using a tripcode
>>
>>28698146
"Waah opinions!" -You
>>
Eh no. I had a bf that was good at DDR but I'd call what I felt respect, not attraction. He was really competitive in everything he did, which was cool but I am not the type to appreciate that as much as others. It ended up being more of an obstacle.
>>
>>28698174
Doj is back, interjecting himself into conversations he doesn't have any reason to be in!
>>
>tfw no losira bf to finger you
>>
>>28698174
Is femlet your new cockbunny, Dog?
>>
>>28697618
You really should use voice chat, to be honest.
>>
Who wants to be my Overwatch girlfriend in a couple of days when it releases?
>>
My female friend that I met online said she was attracted to my skill in shooters (lol), but I thought she was being sarcastic.

She also said she was attracted to me for being the only guy not blatantly trying to get in her pants.

I need another online female friend. Any chicks here gonna play Overwatch on X1? I'm terrible at online shooters these days but let's just pretend I'm not for the time being.
>>
File: 3423443423462352.jpg (166 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
3423443423462352.jpg
166 KB, 428x280
>she plays videogames

Good luck finding that optimal alpha boyfriend, suckers!
>>
>>28698174
Doj lol if you're going to post some beta ass shit, at least come back it up. I don't mind giving you attention because this is the THIRD STRAIGHT DAY I've shut you down :^)

>top nozzle

Come on m80, handle the bantz. Give me some bantz. How beta ARE you?

The (you)'s have been nice
>>
>>28698198
There is no such thing as conversations which I have no reason to be in.

>>28698221
No lol. She absolutely resents me.

>>28698353
Shut up!!!!
>>
>>28694893
>>28694893
Not turned on, but connected. I prefer cuddling or going in cute little dates then just fucking, fucking and fucking. And of course, getting cheated on.
>>
I once was vaguely stirred when I saw some Chad playing guitar hero shirtless.
>>
I had a girl that told me she got super turned on by watching me play horror games. One in particular, she played for like an hour and got too scared and quit, then dared me to play. I did the whole thing in one sitting with her watching and she was blown away and she wouldn't stop praising me for like a week.

My guess is that it had something to do with perceived bravery and being resolute in the face of things she couldn't handle doing herself. So maybe it doesn't really count as much.
>>
>>28698174
Nah fembot security whatever is genuinely a worthless cunt or a troll.

An all around unpleasant person either way.
>>
>>28699721
That doesn't mean she can't hold her own opinions.

I don't think she's a troll, somewhere she stated she acted bossy irl on purpose due to her height and job combination, it may very well transgress over to online.
>>
>>28699747
So she acts like a worthless cunt because she is one. Either way her opinion belongs in one place: the trash.
>>
>>28699808
That's rude Anon. As long as she isn't a liberal, her opinion has just as much value as your own unless you're a liberal.
>>
>>28694965
Why have someone talk and not know you when you can have a personal horde of beta NEETs who cling onto your every word and action?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.