[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you trawl your ex's facebook and she just changed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463727424464.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1463727424464.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>when you trawl your ex's facebook and she just changed her status from 'in a relationship with' to 'single'

i like how she might be unhappy but i also know she probably wouldnt have broken up without having already swung to a better branch
>>
>>28694733
I have a picture and a short story that relates and may help you feel better. Gimme a sec
>>
mine just had a kid. feels weird bruv
>>
>>28695787
Penis inside of a gay butthole
>>
I SUCK WEE WEES I SUCK WEE WEES I SUCK I SUCK I SUCK WEE WEES
>>
gay guys are total faggots bro lol
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-06-01-48-48.jpg (307 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-06-01-48-48.jpg
307 KB, 1080x1920
>>28695787
I used to date this girl. Heartless cunt. She woke up one day and just decided she wanted to be with someone new, but did not tell me outright- she became more and more distant. I didn't understand that most women have a backup guy and I was being exchanged.

Regardless she cried and cried when I finally talked to her and asked her what was going on. Then she was jumping on a new dick the next day.

Someone else I know sent this to me a couple months ago; idk how tumblr works but they explained people can ask you questions and you can answer them and post them on your blog. The grey is a question someone asked her, her response is below.

Even though I know she found another guy, the fact that she probably cried and drank herself to sleep for at least a couple nights helps me feel really happy.

So the same goes for your ex, yeah she will always have someone else lined up but she will be devastated for the few days in between.
>>
>>28695925

Same way people are with having a job. No matter how bad it gets, most people will generally line up another job before leaving the one they currently have. You do not lose anything this way; if the prospect does not work out, or takes longer than expected, at least you have something to occupy yourself in the meantime.
>>
>>28697268
I mean it makes sense but it's still shitty.

Also the relationship wasn't bad, she was just a whore and I didn't know any better.
>>
>>28697268
Except you need a job to live. You don't need to be in a relationship at all times to survive. It just shows how little women care about the guys the date when they can so easily exchange and start telling a new person I love you so easily. It takes me a long time to get over someone I love, and it's not fair for a new person to have to deal with that. There's so much cognitive dissonance going around, it's unbelievable.
>>
>>28698020
Lol didn't you hear? Women can do no wrong
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.