[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you realize your mother hates you and all her affection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
when did you realize your mother hates you and all her affection is just a phony persona?
>>
story op,NOW
>>
File: 1463517138034.jpg (94 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1463517138034.jpg
94 KB, 526x526
About this time last year.
>>
File: 0ba.png (10 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
10 KB, 645x773
I'm actually mommys favorite.
She never hid it.
My siblings are pure jelly.
>>
When she told me she wished I was never born
>>
>>28694759
She's told me she wishes I was never born on multiple occasions and then later apologizes but is always trying to push me to fuck up so she can tell other people. She's just a bully and I'm her pathetic son she calls retarded.
>>
>>28694802
>>28694759
to put it in a ''''''nutshell''''''.
>>
>>28694802
Why don't you move out? If my mother did shit against me out of spite I'm sure I wouldn't stay.

Move the fuck out dude. Take up a fucking job somewhere, wherever you can - ask some social service people or w/e. Take up the job and try to get a shit rent wherever.

Fuck. Staying with a person who obviously hates you.

Do you want to be miserable?
>>
Pretty much when I realized the true nature of women in general
>>
File: 1463094076331.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1463094076331.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>>28694547
Did anyone else want to fuck her while watching this as a kid? Imagine her tight ass in a nice thong
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.