[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell if a girl is on her period?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nipple-piercing-girl.jpg (92 KB, 387x379) Image search: [Google]
nipple-piercing-girl.jpg
92 KB, 387x379
How can you tell if a girl is on her period?
>>
pretty hard since they are always full of themselves and bitchy.
>>
if they smell metallic
>>
>How can you tell if a girl is on her period?

her dad's dick tastes funny, obvs
>>
>>28694345
Stick a hand down her panties. When the fingers return covered in red goo, she is on her period.
>>
You'll see a bag of sand appear
>>
>>28694373
that was the joke you mongoloid
>>
Dead eggs and blood are coming out of her vagina.
>>
>>28694373
summerfags pls go
>>
>>28694373

>tripfag scum

bloxxo
>>
>>28694345
They don't even want to fucking talk to you. Its like:
"GOD DAMMIT DOESN'T HE KNOW I'M IN PAIN"
And of course, being women, they do not know the answer is no.

Just steer clear if they're being extra passive aggressive
>>
>>28694389
>>28694400
>>28694399
>misread a post
>anons immediately call me out and call me names
>>
>>28694364
There's a girl at work who always smells metallic. Do you think she has some kind of vaginal problem?
>>
>>28694435
>why are you guys paying attention to what's going on???

dude you gotta be quick and savage if you want to make any headway on this board, surely you must have picked up on that by now?
>>
>>28694345
girls on their periods are like vegans, they have the need to tell everyone that they're, infect, on their period.
>>
>>28694440
>Do you think she has some kind of vaginal problem?

yes. it's probably the fact that you cause her cunt to dry up anytime you're around.
>>
>>28694467
No need to be rude. I'm just trying to learn about vaginas here
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.