[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to be a normie >get a job >get a gf >gf dumps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: pepe abo.png (132 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe abo.png
132 KB, 900x900
>try to be a normie
>get a job
>get a gf
>gf dumps me because job isn't good enough

WHAT THE FUCK DO NORMIES EXPECT FROM PEOPLE

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Be grateful that bitch is out of your life now. She was a status seeking whore.
>but tfw no gf

What's good about being with a girl that would dump you as soon as she thinks she can do better than you? That was a time bomb.
>>
File: 45706371.png (730 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
45706371.png
730 KB, 960x720
>>28694079
>a girl that would dump you as soon as she thinks she can do better than you
You could have just said "a woman."
>>
>>28694079
This is true

Chad can have her

REEE Staceys

I'm going to start watching anime
>>
File: Ask urself girl.jpg (63 KB, 512x496) Image search: [Google]
Ask urself girl.jpg
63 KB, 512x496
>>28694040
Maybe she doesn't want to be with a faggot like you who doesn't have any ambition in life
>>
>>28694079
>>28694124
this may be true but for chad he can just get another girl even if she's lower status
even if she just throws him away the next one will be just as easy for him to get

being a robot is like being in a desert and then finally finding one single glass of water but the cup breaks before you can drink it all if you ever even find it at all
being a chad is living next to a waterfall
>>
>>28694177
>you have to strive higher for what you can get no matter what

stay sad amerifat and never enjoy what you have now
>>
why the fuck would you try to become a normie
>>
File: rWqD746.jpg (29 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
rWqD746.jpg
29 KB, 325x325
>>28694230
I'm not American you assmonkey. Stay in the basement and play with your tiny peen peen. Me or any other girl will never touch you pathetic manbaby
>>
File: 1436656866783.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1436656866783.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
>>28694604
not the anon from before but
>arguing with holes as a proxy
you've just proven that r9k was right once more
>>
>>28694040
yea this is a thing. No job is preferable to a shit job to women.

>Chads unemployed right now it's been a few years but he's going to be a doctor or lawyer or something.
>>
>>28695915
Because he's in college
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.