[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does any other failed normies know how to get cute non roastie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 74846985.jpg (80 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
74846985.jpg
80 KB, 914x1091
So does any other failed normies know how to get cute non roastie gf in the UK?
>>
File: 1459575187118.jpg (659 KB, 1000x919) Image search: [Google]
1459575187118.jpg
659 KB, 1000x919
The only possible way you can get a cute virgin gf is if you're okay with her trying to suicide constantly, being extremely socially retarded and cutting herself with everything she can.

A mental ward is a good start. I'm not even joking right now.

That's where I met my gf, but besides her being a virgin her psychological issues almost made it not worth it. But I was afraid that i'll never get another chance.
>>
>>28693831
Do you think we'd be here if we knew?
>>
>>28693881
So just find a girl with mental issues?

sounds nice
>>
>>28693897
Well there seems to be a lot of normies here now
>>
File: 1460117315035.jpg (395 KB, 751x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460117315035.jpg
395 KB, 751x1000
>>28693904
Honestly that is the "easiest" option.

How to get a loyal virgin girl without any issues
1) You need to know them for your entire life. Have a bond with them from very early childhood and be the only male love option in her life.
2) Go for the nerdy/geeky girls before late highschool when they start "blooming" and "experimenting".

After that you have girls that have finished HS. Then you can bet your sweet cheeks they already experimented at that point. If they didn't they are probably
1) extremely ugly (or have a godawful personality that you can't put a bag on)
2) fanatically religious
3) wants to keep herself for the right man (a unicorn)
and the last and final
4) has deep mental issues and psychological conditions that aren't just tumblr PTSD or depression from not going outside for 2 days.

Like I said I date one girl like that and talked with multiple such girls. If I knew just what hell awaits for being with one, I would of never even started it. Because there isn't even a guarantee she will ever accept you or want to be close with you, especially physically. You spend months and then years of her just breaking down and crying, closing up from you, spending her days wasting away and watching anime/cartoons/playing games without eating or showering. Constantly need to hide everything sharp.

The good part is if such a girl does become close to you, you just won. Their psychology molds around you and they can't function without you. You become the only human being on the planet they can relax with. You become an anti depressant. So if you help them with their major problems and give them support, you just landed yourself as pure of a waifu as you can get.

Note, the mentally/psychologically unstable girls that gobble cock will simply be the ones with dyed hair, lots of tattoos and piercings and will want to become physical with you after an hour. Dodge these, they're horrible. No saving at all.
>>
File: 1456630442953.jpg (250 KB, 1002x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456630442953.jpg
250 KB, 1002x1200
>>28694067
Also to add to the post. It's all anecdotal and personal experience. Also Eastern Europe mentality. And i'm generalising everything based on my life experience. I've talked and was good friends with 5 girls who had to be hospitalized or spent time in a mental ward while I was there myself. Dated only one and she was the only girl I dated and still am together. Everything else is observations.
>>
>>28694091
>>28694067
> you will never have a gf who isnt able to function without you
>>
>>28693831
Maybe try being a little less passive aggressive. Insulting the people you're asking for advice, for instance.
>>
>>28693831
I met my current gf in third semester University. She was actually a virgin because she had a depression phase from about 9th to 12th grade and just slowly builds up her social skills since then.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.