[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else here feel fundamentally different to everybody else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 269x187
anyone else here feel fundamentally different to everybody else because of anxiety? i feel like there is something deeply wrong with me that im missing something everyone else has

i feel like creature who isn't part of the human race
>>
yeah, I don't count myself part of any group, except that I am technically human, technically male, technically of certain age, technically browse and post on 4chan, technically play videogames, etc. etc.
>>
>>28693524
>>28693557

I've read in the books that to be a human being you have to be raised properly to be human being.

Because some people fail for some reason their to socialize when their are kids they became half human half monsters.
>>
>>28693573
god damn I was thinkinking too much when typing and I fucked up my sentence
>>
>>28693524
I have this feeling too. It's like there's this special mindset or something that everybody else has, that I don't

>>28693583
Looks like you did it again buddy
>>
Yes, I think about this often. I have crippling social anxiety, every single social interaction becomes a fucking battle. Tremors, nausea and the stuttering has become worse. I rarely leave the house now. But I'm fascinated at how most people don't experience anything remotely close to what I do leading up to or during social situations. No meme but microdosing weed seems like the only healthier alternative to benzos that actually reduces the anxeity and makes the stutter nonexistent. It's just really difficult to smoke when out in public.
>>
>>28693524
I feel like someone's snapped several wires in my brain with pliers. It's impossible for me to talk to people whilst maintaining eye contact and not shaking. Also I don't understand why normies use alcohol and other drugs which reduce inhibitions so much since they don't seem to have inhibitions anyway.
>>
I never use to get anxiety about interacting with people aside from my family because I thought they were too good for me. In last few years though so use to isolation I started to get it a lot like I don't even answer the phone. Last few months I get really anxious just making any calls even for important stuff like business.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.