[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw women only like you because of money. Why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 216x233
>tfw women only like you because of money.

Why can't anybody like me for who I am?
>>
>>28693503
Maybe who you are sucks.

I'm not saying that's definitely the case, it's just one possible explanation.
>>
you only like them for their bodies, so what's the difference?
>>
>>28693503
And for what you like women? Their personality?

We like them for ass and titties and they like us for our money and social status.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM
>>
>>28693521
How would they know he only likes them for their bodies if they don't get to know him?
Contrarian faggot.
>>
>>28693521
I just want a girl to be nice to me.
>>
>>28693534
>And for what you like women? their personality?
>Expects women to like him for who he is

how much of a dumbfuck can you be?
>>
>>28693620
How does he know they only like him for his money if he never got to know them?
Checkmate autist.
>>
>>28693503

Because money is more valuable than anything else you can offer

If you truly want someone to like you for who you are, you're gonna have to hide the money
>>
>>28693677
If money is the most valuable thing you can offer you must have a shit personality
>>
File: 1453295119023.jpg (116 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
1453295119023.jpg
116 KB, 500x584
>>28693503
Well, who are you then, anon? Define your personality.

This generation sucks, and im not talking about that "le wrong generation" bullshit.
Its so hard to develop a personality with all this everything is connected information age.

I have no idea where im going with this.

Basically i think you shouldn't reduce yourself to a label.
Be original, stop following whatever shit society is telling you.
Your person is defined by the stuff you believe in and your potential.
If you allow someone else dictate those for you, you are an empty fucking shell like me and everyone else.
>>
>>28693659
You do realize OP's statement was perfectly applicable if he had a lack of money. You're implying it's because of what he has rather than doesn't have. That is check and mate, go back to checkers contrarian faggot.
>>
>>28693786
You do realize that OP assuming women don't like him because he lacks money doesn't necessarily make that true. Lot's of poor people get women, OP more likely than not just has a shit personality.
>>
>>28693800
Okay clearly OP hasn't shown his personality is shit. If he were a contrarian faggot I would agree his personality is shit and he should probably just stick to shitposting on r9k so what's the difference.
>>
>>28693521
>implying there is anything else to like

wew
>>
File: prometheus-21.jpg (140 KB, 501x321) Image search: [Google]
prometheus-21.jpg
140 KB, 501x321
>>28693503

Because the Jews and the Masons rigged it so that they own everything.

We have been manipulated for millennia.

All of the traitors that turned on their own people are about to get their comeuppance.

Watch the skies!
>>
>poor as dirt
>only girl that has ever liked me is rich as fuck
The tables appear to have turned
>>
>>28693629
some girls are nice to everyone. They are rarely attractive.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.