[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been starting to think there is nothing to look forward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: fork.jpg (15 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
fork.jpg
15 KB, 540x402
I've been starting to think there is nothing to look forward to in life.
>>
you are correct. the world is disgusting, life is guaranteed to bring misery, and death is the only recourse.

sanity brings sorrow, live a life of delusion, happiness is only found by reveling as a pig in filth does.
>>
>>28693256
there isn't.

original
>>
>>28693256
does new technology excite you? Because that's basically all you're going to get if you hold out. Eventually you might melt out from depression a bit and find something or someone that interests you. There might be more efficient ways of treating illnesses that affect motivation in the middle of your lifetime. I dunno. It's going to be more of the same, but you might feel better about it eventually.
>>
>>28693378
>does new technology excite you?
>Excited by things I can't afford.
Not really no.
>>
>>28693256
well theres always the collective achievements of mankind, but its not really interesting..
you can always look forward to the day you will eventually end yourself
>>
>>28693378
Not with all the social media integration and anything remotely related to replacing biological relationships will be heavily regulated and taxed, if not outright banned.
>>
File: 1350608987700.jpg (51 KB, 580x406) Image search: [Google]
1350608987700.jpg
51 KB, 580x406
>>28693378
Always the possibility of immortality to look forward to.

>implying cybernetic chads won't imprison you in a self constructed reality filled with the same depressive thoughts and feelings that plagued you as a NEET living in your mom's basement

>implying this hasn't already happened and this current existence I experience is the result
>>
>>28693357
>>28693660
dumb
u
m
b
frog poster.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.