[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET With GF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wxj1aNVJ.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
wxj1aNVJ.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
Is there anyone on this board that fits this criteria:

>early 20s or older
>NEET
>has a fwb or gf

If so please post and tell me how you met your GF and how you maintain a relationship with her. I may have some follow-up questions as well.

Thanks
>>
i met my bf when he was a neet, we met at the midnight premier for a superhero movie. he's not a neet anymore thouugh, this was like 6 years ago.
>>
>>28693246
This pleases me.

Was he just between jobs or a true NEET? How did he managed to escape being a NEET? Was it your encouragement that helped him? What did you say to him?
>>
>>28693319
no response......
desu
>>
>>28693319
he was a truneet, we were both really depressed when we met but we helped each other and we went back to school together and both found jobs. we're moving out together sometime in the next few weeks into a crappy apartment, but it will be our own weebhouse so it will be special. but you can't depend on a girl to save you man. we just both got extremely lucky I think. sometimes things just don't work out like that and you need to suffer in silence for a very long time and work on self improvement and a savior figure won't come for you. gomen for no response I was funposting on [s4s]
>>
>>28693319
Stop thinking that every fucking girl is a Misaki and will help you through your shit. You'll never get a gf because you are such a fucking faggot holy shit.
>>
Kind of but I lied and said I was in college. It didn't even really last anyway, we just went on a couple of dates and she said she didn't consider me her bf.
>>
if i had a gf i would pee in her butt
>>
File: 1462497437076.jpg (16 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1462497437076.jpg
16 KB, 512x384
>>28693571
>maintain relationship
Your pathetic display need not apply.
>>
20 year old NEET here. Basically got drunk one night and realized how lonely I was, got on FB for the first time in years and messaged HS friends. To my surprise, everybody was excited to hear from me and I organized a meet up with a few of them. I got drunk before I went and there was a girl named Claire (really pretty, redhead, pale, no freckles) from my friend's uni. I made her laugh a lot and she messaged me on FB that night saying something like "I saw a Mitsy Mirage on the way home with a butch lady in it and almost crashed from laughing". (I gave this dead pan about my Mirage being the international lesbian car which is why I dyed my hair red, so I would blend in). We ended up talking a lot and eventually about serious stuff. She's even told me she has feelings for me, she's sent nudes and she's given me head.

My advice is to jack off before texting, calling or hanging out. It makes you less motivated to impress them and some girls are attracted to that.

For the record
>6'2
>skinny
>pale
>smoke cigarettes
>bad teeth
>2/10 face
>alcoholic
>hard drug user
>poor
>live with Dad

She honestly makes me want to get my shit together, I was so depressed I forgot how charismatic and likeable I can be. I feel like this period of my life is nearing its end and it's been beneficial. I'm reentering life having redpilled myself. I have a contracting job starting next month, Dad is proud and tells me if I get off drugs I don't have to pay rent so I can save up for a trip overseas with Claire.
>>
>implying wagecucks have time for gf

Its better to have gf when NEET, but unfortunate that most woman would see it as a turn off or dealbreaker that you enjoy not having to work while leeching off family, governemnt or being wealthy and early retired.
>>
>>28693812
I enjoyed reading this. I hope everything turns out great for you, anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.