[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want the old r9k back, the one where Gentleman Sirs in fedoras
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: SupremeGentleman.jpg (54 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
SupremeGentleman.jpg
54 KB, 500x376
I want the old r9k back, the one where Gentleman Sirs in fedoras lamented >tfw no gf and discussed self-improvement. They were dorky, but gentle and polite and kind of cute in a puppy-piddling-on-the-carpet kind of way. Now all we have are hateful, spiteful, loud, obnoxious MRA neckbeards shrieking and throwing poop like a pack of brain-damaged howler monkeys.

I used to feel sympathy for people here. Now all I feel is contempt and a burning but unsateable desire to smash sneering pimply faces.
>>
>>28692942
That's because all those "Gentleman Sirs" who talked about improving themselves, did just that. They improved and left this shithole. Only the forsaken are left, as well as newkeks and Chads.
>>
>>28692942
glad you feel that way, elliot faggot rodger represents the worst period of this board. if you're sad, things must be improving around here.
>>
>>28693222
You see the way you're doing all kinds of contortions to find some way of insulting me? This is exactly what I'm talking about. People used to come here to share emotionally. Now people come here to shit-talk and make themselves feel better through schadenfreude and outright sadism.

I miss the Gentleman Sirs.
>>
>>28692942
Fuck off you beta cuck. It's a great sign that /r9k/ has evolved to realize the true nature of women.

I swear to god this board is so shit at night.
>>
File: 18j1rxlxhw541jpg.jpg (23 KB, 320x301) Image search: [Google]
18j1rxlxhw541jpg.jpg
23 KB, 320x301
>>28693427
Why don't you take your red pill and put it on the end of your pinky and cram it waaaaay up your rectum where you keep the rest of your personal opinions? You are exactly what's wrong with r9k.
>>
>>28693330
the board has been infested with normies. I honestly think it cannot be saved at this point. This is a plague with no cure.
>>
>>28693427
>Can't get women.
>Calls other people beta.
Hehehehe.
>>
>>28692942
No one who stays here looks for improvement, the may say they do.
>>
>>28693427
>beta cuck
Don't you see the irony here?
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28692942
Smug Wojak has improved this place a lot desu.

I wrote desu instead of t-b-h.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.