[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> You will never be held in God's arms and hear him tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
> You will never be held in God's arms and hear him tell you he forgives you and there's nothing to be afraid of

Feels bad.
>>
>>28692855
iktf. I wish god was real
>>
I'd only want that if God was a woman and I could use his huge tits as a pillow.
>>
>>28692855
What the fuck does he have to forgive me for? I haven't done any bad things in life. I haven't done anything in life.
>>
I feel this feel all the time when I do lectio divino though.
>>
>>28693239
>What the fuck does he have to forgive me for?

For not being the person you could have been.
>>
File: 1457147733701.gif (992 KB, 409x353) Image search: [Google]
1457147733701.gif
992 KB, 409x353
I've done too much evil in this world. I'm a terrible person. God will never forgive, my crimes are too great.
>>
>>28693310
>throws me in this shitty life where it is impossible to advance anywhere
>wants me to become "the person I could have been"
Just b urself, my son
>>
>>28692855
There is nothing he has to forgive me. But I have a lot to forgive him.
>>
File: 1460113924615.jpg (56 KB, 640x669) Image search: [Google]
1460113924615.jpg
56 KB, 640x669
I'm pretty sure God would know the feel and give you a hug saying "I know that feel bro"
>>
>>28693310
Jesus Christ could have been the type of person who does not get crucified and yet continues on being the Messiah.
You, anon, could've been the new Jesus. Is it really your fault you're not?
>>
i think god is inside us so you should be able to do that yourself

timsel
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.