[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drugs make me sleep when I want? I just want to retake them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1462862158509.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
1462862158509.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
What drugs make me sleep when I want? I just want to retake them after sleeping and eventually I die in my sleep.
>>
File: 1455900180442.jpg (29 KB, 450x351) Image search: [Google]
1455900180442.jpg
29 KB, 450x351
You better not kill yourself you stupid fuck. I wish I wanted to kill myself so I could go do some shit first. Go shoot up someone who needs to be shot up or do something really fun but really dangerous. If you're life isn't worth anything do all the things I wish I could.
>>
>>28692907
I don't think you understand the mindset of those who want to kill themselves

honestly you sound like a normie, and possibly a redittor
>>
Seroquel? But you will depend on it for sleep. Only a low dose for insomnia which you don't have. You're just a depressed fuck.
>>
>>28692835
Get some clonazepam. If you swallow too much of that shit your respiratory center will get depressed and you will die from asphyxia, but instead of getting desperate you will slowly get into death in your sleep. Truly a peaceful way to get out of this crooked world.
>tfw I have plenty of clonazepam to do it but I'm too much of a faggot to take the step
>>
>>28693356
I mean go out with a bang. Shoot a school or kill some sandniggers.

Not a normalfag or redditor, but I can see why you think that. I censored myself a bit, I can't shake the Big Brother feeling lately.
>>
Suicide is a temporary solution to a permanent problem. If you are so determined about it, how about taking some assholes to hell with you?
>>
>>28692835
Youll find everything you'd need on Dream. Here's an invite: http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.