[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is money literally the best thing in the world? Every time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 750x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 750x755
Why is money literally the best thing in the world? Every time i look at my bank account i just smile. Why don't you just get rich robots?
>>
>>28692535
because its hard and i have no capital to start anything with

i live day by day
>>
MAN I FEEL LIKE MONEY IS THE BEST DRUG
>>
>>28692535
I've been thinking about doing it. Investing seems like a pretty broken life strategy. I've wasted all this time getting good at MTG, Chess, Poker, and fighting games. Surely I can learn a few broken tactics to mop up some scrubs in the financial game and earn enough to move out of my parents house.
>>
>>28692535
You're still going to die and have your flesh rot off and your bones turn to dust, same as everyone else.
>>
>>28692613
Not rly, no
>>
>>28692535
I want to move out and invest in shit. can't do that unde rmy parents
>>
>>28692579
if you're good at poker can't you just earn money that way anon
>>
>>28692613
ACTUALLY i've already said i wanted to be cremated.

I don't want to be a rot-cuck
>>
God > money
>>
>>28692671
t. poorfag

asdf
>>
>>28692613
If you're rich enough you can become immortal via cryogenics.
>>
>>28692649
Working on that too. It's the newest of the group. The thing is I hate playing online, but I'm going to have to do it if I want to make anything.
>>
>>28692649
Poker is not that good anymore

Rake is too high and everyone knows how to play online. It was good 10 years ago
>>
>>28692553
>hard to make money
low iq btfo

>>28692535
you don't even need to be rich. i grew up with nothing of my own and just made friends in nice areas with upper middle class kids. easy as fuck life literally anything i ever think of, i can have. i just got a job sitting at a desk basically spell checking and making sure documents make sense for 70k starting, takes me 2-3 hours a day and then i just hang out. even things i never imagined like randomly going snowboarding or seeing ridiculous beach houses keep life spicy. wear a nice watch and shoes? girls surround you everywhere you go. the best part is that at a certain range of wealth, people just don't have any drama at all. there might be grudges and shit but nobody ever stays in a shitty mood for long.
>>
>>28692763
That's nice. But i am talking about big money. Had some stocks and got aprox 200k last year from stocks and work combined. Why dont robots just learn the stockmarket with so much free time?
>>
You guys just love being baited holy shit
>>
Money is a lie created by governments as a way to enslave other countries and it's own citizens
>>
Why the FUCK would I waste time getting rich when Based Bernie is going to cuck the 1%ers and level the playing field for everyone?
>>
Stock market is bullshit hahaha
>>
>have 168 IQ
>learn the stock market, just the basic bonds and bails and red paper/black paper
>make a program in C# that simply converts transversal latitude into a function of time of day so you can see the rise and drop of marginal volatility in a graph
>automate buying/selling so that it buys low vol and sells high vol depending on the time of day
All you need is 20k buy-in and the initial fees and not being retarded and you can get about 1k/day on average.
>>
>>28692923

because it's a Jew scam
>>
>>28692613
True but I rather live a rich and happy life than a shitty and poor life
>>
>>28693005
Bernie lost man
>>
>>28692535
This is why the west will fall. You have succumbed to the love of the paper jew.
>>
>>28692613

No, God loves rich people so you just get on the express train to heaven.
>>
>>28693493

Ever think about publishing that program to us, anon? Is there a program like that already out? That's genius.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.