[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wanna /soc/ialize more using skype >remove anyone that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1452907781239.jpg (48 KB, 304x291) Image search: [Google]
1452907781239.jpg
48 KB, 304x291
>wanna /soc/ialize more using skype
>remove anyone that can't hold or start a conversation
>most bots are bad at conversation

Why can't you guys just ask questions?
I know some of you just don't care who you talk to and thats fine but thats the point of conversation: to get to know someone and discuss things
It feels like shit when you're the only one putting anything out there
Its a trade off if someone asks you the kind of music you like you should tell them THEN out of courtesy ask them their preference in return
Sure it feels good to share your tastes and experiences when someone asks but you should extend that to the other person and let them share their own thoughts
Any time that I try to talk to someone it ends up with me just asking them a few questions, them answering, then after a bit I feel like they're just not interested in me and I ask them if they're just busy doing something or if they just don't wanna talk and I ALWAYS get the "I'm just not good at conversation" meme
I'm super self conscious so I just tend to overthink when someone says only a little bit, if I ask you a question and you give me a one word answer I assume you just don't want to talk
>>
File: wut.jpg (6 KB, 204x132) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
6 KB, 204x132
So... is there a purpose to this rant or naw
>>
I don't even get why you are trying to find people to talk to on Skype. Fucking pointless. It's even more pointless when you try to find people to talk to that are on /r9k/. All you are going to get 99% of the time is some negative bullshit about why your tastes are trash or you suck. I hate myself enough, I don't need some asshole making me feel worse about myself.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>28692456
what is your skype anonymous?
>>
>>28692456
I'm good at conversation.

I'm just not really interested in you unless you're a cute girl that's shown some interest in me.

I'm a shitty person like that.
>>
OH NO A BOARD FULL OF SOCIALLY OSTRACIZED FAILURES SUCK AT SOCIALIZING WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG WHATS HAPPENING

back to pleeebbbbit ya go
>>
>>28692915
why? I've given up considering the replies ive gotten so far
>>
>>28692992

good. give up and fuck off.
>>
>>28692992
>why? I've given up considering the replies ive gotten so far
don't give up until you talk to me anon :)
I will make sure our conversation is worth your time
>>
Let's all meet on a big gay orgy.
I'll be the bottom.
>>
Im actually pretty good at holding a conversation, only thing is I can never find a mutual topic that is interesting to the both of us. Small talk gets boring fast, its just talking about the same shit with a different person. No one gives a shit about your life history either
>>
>>28692456

OP I totally know the feeling.

I half expect females to be the same way based on my past interactions with staceys.

I've found the nerdy 4chan girls to be really interesting and fun to talk to.

I think it would be so fun to have a female friend to chat with, without any pressure from either side of anything sexual or trying to force something romantic.

if ur in2 it we could chit chat, im pretty shy so might just do textchat for a while until we get to know each other... i'm willing to commit to an online friendship and not just abandon ship after a while
>>
>>28693019
>>28693115
well my 4ch skype is live:greyking0
>>
Hey man, I know that feeling. Even if you feel like giving up, we could at least give it a try. I would like to talk to you. I just have one question: how old are you?

Or we could make a comfy 3-person-group with this guy:
>>28693115
>>
>>28693115
give skype my famalam
>>
>>28693406
Why have you forsaken us bro, we are waiting for you :(
>>
Only total faggots want off site communication

I come here for anonymity, why the fuck would I add you on Skype
>>
>>28693638
>why the fuck would I add you on Skype
...to make friends?

how the fuck else am I supposed to make friends senpai, I can't talk to people offline
>>
>>28693638
Yeah, it's just odd.

Like, we're hear under a safe cloak, why jeopardize that with some new 'friend'? Skype should really be used for business or god forbid, actual friends in your life.

Don't mix vegetables with cupcakes, you know?
>>
>>28693656
*here.
I mean, if you want online friends, fine, but don't come crying when you get doxxed on the most exploitable program.
>>
File: normies.jpg (176 KB, 484x983) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
176 KB, 484x983
>>28692456
>wanna /soc/ialize more using skype
>is on r9k

fuck off to sock god damn failed normie
>>
>>28692456
I can ask questions, it about all im good at in conversations though. Also i put effort into conversations.
>>
File: 1428426480021.jpg (234 KB, 687x847) Image search: [Google]
1428426480021.jpg
234 KB, 687x847
OP or anyone just post your steam and I'll be your friend!
>>
I have never tried talking with someone from R9K on Skype, I wonder wether it's worth or not considering i'm a total sperg
>>
>>28692456
You sound like a friend collector that is just gathering as many people as possible to use for your own ends. If they don't then you trash them. You're the epitome of a normalfag.
>>
>>28695171
you sure, you ain't a bot ?
>>
r9k skype groups are terrible. ;(
>>
>>28695218
would probably be wierd, but not impossible. I just always don't know what to say after a few minutes
>>
>>28697206
That they are. It's always constant memeing, underage kids and normalfags trying talking about sex or trying to get roasties in the chat.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.