[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys why haven't you taken up writing fiction yet? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: frg.jpg (9 KB, 240x193) Image search: [Google]
frg.jpg
9 KB, 240x193
Hey guys why haven't you taken up writing fiction yet? I've started writing my story about a cute girl and now it's all I want to do all day. I haven't felt this way before and I like it.
>>
Once upon a time, OP was not a faggot.
>>
I'm in the current process out outlining a fiction novel I have been wanting to write for years.

And by outlining I mean condensing my shit-ton of ideas into something that would be worth something more than dirt.

I think I have a few good ones that'll at least be fun for me to write about, even if it never publishes and sees the light of day.
>>
I like to write. I write a mix of serious stuff that I put a lot of time and careful thought into and have friends and peers read over and edit, and then when I'm totally bored I write trashy smut on the side.
>>
bacause it`s what people with no other talents do, because the market its saturated with stories, because it is a repetitive cycle and no one will love you anyway, id rather entratain myself playing games and watching top anime that pretending to be creative
>>
File: 1463260682847.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1463260682847.png
440 KB, 633x758
I can't write for shit but I have ideas for 2 storys for 7 years now and it fucking pisses me off. I think about them almost every day and it won't stop but I just can't write for shit
>>
go to bed Kai lol
>>
I've tried, but I can't into pacing, and I can't move characters from place to place smoothly, either. Please help.
>>
>>28693818
>bacause it`s what people with no other talents do,
And what's your other talent, fag? Besides sucking dick.
>>
>>28693960
Give it a shot anon, it doesn't have to come out as a masterpiece at first. Just write down every idea you have and work from there, it will take a long time before anything coherent forms anyway.
>>
>>28692351
I don't know how to write fiction. I could probably do an alright using meme arrows but that's not real story.

Last story I wrote was in high school, teacher thought it was funny but only gave it a C due to mediocre writing skills.
>>
>>28692351
Because for every 'X did A', I would wonder about the arbitrariness of not making him do B, C, D instead.
>>
>>28693818
t. buttmad talentless hack jealous of other peoples skill and creativity
>>
>tfw every time I try to write fiction it spirals into degeneracy
>>
I have a writing project I'm working on. I'm suicidal and I've noticed LSD puts me into psychological Hell. Basically I explain my own existence while on LSD, from a personal standpoint and a universal standpoint, my insecurities, anologies, metaphors, monologues etc. Then when I'm sober I reread and try to rebute all the negative stuff with futile aphorisms and explain why I haven't killed myself yet.

Eventually I want to give the dialogues some setting and context, when I'm ready to kill myself I'll write what's going through my head and then it will be complete.
>>
>Why haven't you guys [insert extremely stupid idea that doesn't help or even remotely related to the problem at all thread #23,566,923]
>>
>>28694753
the girl who wrote 50 shades of grey was just a low life writing fanfics and now she lives the normie life
>>
>>28694751
>I explain my own existence while on LSD

Oh Lord please no. Drugged self-important ramblings are the cringiest thign in existence.
>>
>>28694769
And how many of them successfully make it compared to those who don't make it? Fifty Shades of Grey was sheer luck.
>>
>>28694751
Anon honestly that is an awesome idea
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.