[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stacy sister screaming and bawling like an infant >mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1459498890711.png (43 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1459498890711.png
43 KB, 640x712
>stacy sister screaming and bawling like an infant
>mom joins in
>the two of them are having a shouting contest
>dad doing literally nothing
why don't parents beat their kids anymore?
all they're doing is reinforcing this behaviour
>>
No one cares what girls do. When they act like children they get treated like children as opposed to smacked upside the head. Only until they learn respect, if ever, will they stop. And yes respect is earned, not forced.
>>
>>28692215
Did the mom start screaming at the sister for her behavior or was it simply infectious like babies crying? Why didn't your dad also both of them?
>>
>>28692215

You're probably in a white trash family.
>>
>>28692241
Maybe in the West, but whenever my sister acted up as a child she'd get the same treatment like I did. My dad smacked her so hard in the face once that she got a nose bleed.

Now she's well behaved and helpful but also a shut-in
>>
>>28692275
Good on you for living in some eastern shithole where people behave like animals and only respond to corporal punishment. Not that we don't have a problem with spoiled kids.
>>
>>28692215
Because two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>28692299
Well judging from OP's post I'd say that you are the animals. Never have I heard of grown women screaming for no reason like that
>>
>>28692265
my mom screams at my siblings all the time
seriously she's like a child
she does this voice when she's impersonating the person she's arguing with too, it's so infantile
I can't say I would expect rationality from a woman but damn
>>28692266
my family is somewhere on the top of the middle class
my dad is self employed and makes a pretty good living
>>
>>28692339
As I said women are infantilized all over the world. Just making them stfu isn't solving anything, they're still stupid as fuck, now they just do what you say. People in the US need to learn respect, not be subservient dogs.
>>
>>28692376
>believing that corporal punishment makes people into betas

LOL
>>
>>28692376
The west respect their women and this is what we have because of it. Now they are trying to take a mile because we gave them equal rights, but in their eyes it isn't good enough and they believe they should be the ultimate societal and judicial rule makers of everything and no one of true power and influence tells them to fuck off because that would be "disrespectful" but in reality that's what these feminist retards need. They need a good fucking slap to realize what they are doing is stupid and pointless.

Respecting women goes nowhere, women forgotten their place and wish to keep climbing the social ladder and create a bizzaro 1920's where the men are the nu women.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.