[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I come to thee from the land of /b/! I come bearing good news!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1463659767675.jpg (104 KB, 464x615) Image search: [Google]
1463659767675.jpg
104 KB, 464x615
I come to thee from the land of /b/! I come bearing good news! For MOOT has spoken! I bring to thee Chanism!

Mootu Akbar!
>>
>>28692100
/r9k/ is a Muslim board.

Take your infidelism away.
>>
Here is the lore for all those who haven't been blessed by the presence of the founders
In the beginning there was nothing but cuckholds and sadness. One day a man named MOOT came into our lives and opened up our minds to the truth of life, traps, ect.
MOOT created the world from the ground up by spilling crusty semen all over the floating rock previously known as "Earth".
We in Chanism believe that without MOOT reddit would've taken over and caused a great age of depression and suicide for all the lost souls.
One day MOOT decided to fuck off and HIRO decided to take over

The day MOOT decided to leave was the coming of the dark ages. Reddidrones and 9Fags took over and we were left helpless. But from the ashes of MOOTs departure, HIRO arose and brought the coming of a new age of prosperity for Chanism. We were all free once again and salvation was ours. HIRO helped fend off all the cuckholds and depression and let us all live in peace without the fear of being taken over.

HIRO was the hero Chanism not only needed, but deserved. The one who smited all the cucks and summerfags. The only one who could keep the newfags from over running Chanism.

Ever since that day we've been living in peace and prosperity. But dare we become cuckholds or fags and HIRO will send us to Tumblr (Hell) but if we follow HIRO we will become ascended and have no need for anything but Chanism and Chanism alone

FUCKING HEAVEN WAS A CUNT!
>>
Fuck off kid, you're in Kek's domain now.
Praise Lord Kek.
>>
>>28692166
I brought thee news of MOOT and you rejected him!
>>
>>28692166
Indeed you shall burn in Reddit!
>>
>9fag is the 9th circle of hell (treachery) for those who broke the commandments and turned their back on Chanism.

>reddit is 8th circle (fraud) for those who took 4chan's memes and posted them as their own.

>tumblr is 7th (violence) for those who got posts banned, or got their own post banned.
>>
MOOT is God
HIRO is Jesus
Pepe is Moses
Tumblr is Hell
Acension is Heaven

Commandments:
1. Loli's are Legal
2. all other religions are inferior
3. you must help a fellow anon out if he's in need of help
4. You cannot aggressively spread Channism or you will be exiled
anyone else got any ideas?

Morals:
Chanism shouldn't control your life, you can choose your own morals
[Chaneer text 2]

Temple : Internet Cafe, Computer lab, a place containing either free WLAN or public computors

Ritual : get a nonstop refreshing screen of /b on a raspberry pi screen allways showing a part of /b or a Picture of Blood God aka Khorne, but it need to be hidden. + one point if it has candles and shit around it like satanic shit
There should be a rank system

--------------------------Rules of Chanism-------------------
You Need a to be loyal to /b
You Need to no longer shit post
People can't gain rank/have rank, Only IP's/VPN Can, the ip looses it's rank if you get banned for a the slightest while, a ip needs a higher # of dubs and trips to gain value/rights/to be able to be promoted

IP's of a special rank can promote special ip/vpn they can also mark other ips/vpns for different reasons

Idea - 4chan gains a profile page for the ip connected with all it's dubs/trips saved on it
>>
Age of consent is 5 and we must kill sandnigger for MOOT

Places with free internet are our temples
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.